DB More - Episode 3 (Again)

So I slept for like a year and time had rewound when I woke up again. I found the new brothers at breakfast (actually dinner)

Another one reminded me of Near with his monotone voice. Ugh why can't why they all be Mello clones instead? They were off to school without me.

"Why can't I go with you?"

"The Sakamakis will be there."

"My baes!"

"They can't be ALL be your bae, but anyway no."

They left me with the green haired guy. Mom, come get me I'm scared.

I sighed as I checked my pocket for the note I'd made of their names since I'd already forgotten. Though I'd probably just forget again since I didn't care.

He had cool eyes, purple with blue at the top. He wanted to show me something. Not anything kinky (you hoes) just his knife collection.

"Do you like me?" He asked.

"Like you? I don't even know you."

He grabbed one of the knifes and held it up against me.

"You want to cut, right?"

"Oh honey, I'm long past my self harm stage."

"Then cut me!"

Well, that escalated quickly.

"If you like me you'll cut me or hit me," He insisted.

"That's usually for people I don't like. I mean not me personally, I've never done that but - "

He shut me up by grabbing me and pinning me against the wall with my back to him.

"I like you because you smell like me."

"I hadn't time to shower -"

"Can I taste your blood?"

"That's usually a second date activity haha," I tried and failed to make a joke.

He wasn't listening anyway, he was too busy biting my neck already.

"Well, OK then I guess..."

"You taste like Eve. Could I be your Adam?" He asked dreamily.

"Do you want me to bite your snake?"

He released me and raised the knife again as I turned around and cut himself.

"I need you to do this to me too. When I was bullied as a kid, it made them happy to hurt me. It was the only way they stayed near me."

"Oh you sweet sweet summer child," I said as I stood forward and pulled him into a hug.

"Had enough?" A voice interrupted. Yuma?

"Bro, you're only interrupting us now?" I asked.