Happy Birthday, Laito (Bonus Chapter)

It was after midnight and I'd been up late, taking cosplay pics for Slytherin Pride Day. Luckily I'd been wearing Slytherin merch when I was kidnapped. Amazing coincidence!

[Also, this chapter is set back when I was still with the Sakamaki brothers]

Laito barged in just as I settled into bed to binge rewatch 13 Reasons Why. (I don't actually know why I was rewatching it)

"Little Bitch!" he yelled dramatically.

"Yes, Laito," I sighed, pausing the show. I loved him dearly, but I wanted to relax right now.

"You didn't wish me happy birthday!" he yelled louder and burst into tears.

"For fuck's sake," I thought.

"I didn't know it was your birthday."

"You did, I told you earlier," he sobbed.

Now, don't get me wrong, he wasn't actually upset, he was just being a whiny bitch for attention.

"Well, I was busy, so I forgot."

"Busy with what? What could be more important than me?!" he put a hand up to his forehead and pretended to faint.

"Just Netflix," I muttered.

He instantly jumped up from the floor, all tears and dramatics forgotten.

"Great, move over. We'll do Netflix and chill!" he announced.

Well, I wasn't about to complain if a hot vampire wanted to get in my bed. He got in beside me and rested his head on my shoulder. I had to hold back a huge grin. I could tell from the huge bump under the cover, that he wasn't holding back.

"Oh my god, I'm going to die. He's going to kill me dead with his erection."

"Babe, I mean, Little Bitch," he glared at me, trying to cover up his blush. "Why are we watching some suicide thing?"

"I dunno," I shrugged.

"Wait, you're not suicidal, are you? I thought you liked it here with us?"

"Well, I'm definitely not suicidal right now," I moved my hand towards his bulge and his face lit up.

Before I knew what was happening, he'd shoved the screen away and was on top of me.

"Wouldn't you rather spend the night like this, Little Bitch?"

"Oh hell yes!"

NSFW

I pulled his face towards mine so we could smash our lips together. I could feel his bulge now, pressed up against me. I let out a soft moan and reached inside his pants. We kept kissing as I gave him a pleasurable birthday gift. Then he gave me some sweet loving. (aka, he fucked me)

I was lying in his arms, both of us still panting, when the door opened and Kanato's voice shouted.

"It's my birthday now!"

"Oh fuck," I swore as Kanato shoved Laito off me.