Part 1 - Chapter 10

I was now the mother (Cordelia) and talking with uncle, who it seemed I'd had an affair with. I'd been ressurected, like Jeevas, I mean Jesus. I wish Jeevas could be ressurected. *cries*

Ayato joined us on the balcony. I went to rest my new body while uncle explained to Ayato. I giggled evily. (My Immortal feels, send help!)

I had a flashback to Cordelia asking uncle to cut her heart out of her chest, as you do. I guess Kanato was coming to burn her. I mean literally burn her body, not insult her.

So Cordelia is in me and Ayato shithead is still calling me Pancake. How come my chest fucking hurts from all his fondling then, eh?!

Instead of going to rest like I'd said, I went and stood by a lake, where Ayato found me. He asked to go swimming, but pushed me in as a I undressed. What? I assumed he meant skinny dipping.

I nearly drowned and turned back into myself. Ayato was thirsty and had to have sex with me. I'd just nearly drowned, but OK. He was too hot for me to complain.

He asked me to be exclusive. But I was already married to Mello! He knew that. This wasn't fair.

Laito and Kanato appeared before I had to answer. Oh, and Teddy of course. Laito said he wanted me too. He was aroused, very thirsty and needed to be satisfied. I was no longer just wet from being in the lake...

I couldn't decide who I wanted, I wanted both him and Ayato! So I ran off into the forest instead. They continued fighting over me as I fled. I thought Ayato called me a trap but he'd said "Shut your trap." Kanato and Laito were willing to share, but he wanted me to himself.

I moaned and groaned as I ran. I was still so turned on. I got back to my room and Sabaru (?) appeared and bit me.

"I want more," He panted, so I threw myself on the bed, waiting for him to take me.

He gave me a knife instead. It was my knife, but still. I'd rather have his D.

Uncle told me they all wanted me or something (yeah, no shit) He said they'd all die if I didn't come.

I saw the real mother on the balcony. I knelt before her, then she disappeared. I stayed on my knees for the uncle.