Part 1 - Chapter 6

I was still stuck in this shit hole. Actually, it wasn't a shit hole, it was really nice, even without the hot guys. Why can't someone kidnap and take me there, I've got my bags packed already, I'm waiting please.

Oh Jeevas Christ, who was singing Scarborough Fair? I wouldn't mind, I love the song, but I knew it was sang in this and my dad was singing it the other day (not my daddy, Mello) I was like ewww no, stop. Wait, it's Near singing it. That's ok, I can't fancy him and his teddy anyway. Can I? (How old actually is he? SilverStar083)

So I was spying on him and asked if it was him singing, even though it clearly was. (Yeah this Yui or whatever is just dumb) Like NO, it was the teddy singing, how dare you mix them up. (Look I know I'm dumb, but)

"It's a nice night, isn't it?" Purple eyes asked me. (Ok, I love his purple eyes, like Yoosung's)

"No, it's a shit night," I joked.

Yui is making me ask if it isn't dangerous for him to sit there (on a balcony) He's a vampire, he knows no danger. (Seriously, can I throw this bitch over the balcony please?)

"It's romantic," I said.

"You're cute," He replied.

"Shit, you're a child!" (I need to Wikipedia this purple sheep)

"You're incredibly foolish," He said.

I looked over my shoulder. "Yui is, yes. I guess I am too."

He asked me for a kiss. "What!"

Well hey, if it stops him falling off the railing and dying, even though he's already dead (d'uh)

He laughed.

"Bitch, what you laughing at!" I said and kissed him so hard he fell off the railing and died.

"Haha!" I shouted, but then he came back to life.

He stood on the railing and said "Goodbye cruel world."

"No way!" I yelled. "You copied that from Xander!"

"Who the fuck is Xander?" He asked before jumping.

"Ah you're too young to get the reference. He was the first cartoon character I ever fancied. He was blonde and hot, and gay as fuck," I sighed. "My boyfriend at the time was all 'How can you fancy a cartoon, that's weird.' He should see me now."

I remembered whatshisname and ran to see if he was dead.

"I'm suicidal," He said.

"Who isn't?"

Then he brought me to see these creepy wax dolls. His teddy likes them...

I mean, ok. He wanted me to be a silent corpse.

"Yes please! Kill me! So teddy can have a new friend! Cos thats not weird at all!"

He pinned me against the wall instead. I'm starting to guess he's not as young as I thought.

"Lick me, bitch!" I yelled.

"I'll drink every drop of your blood until you run dry," He threatened or promised.

"Yeah? I'll drink every drop of your cum until you run dry," I promised.

The mood was killed when he told me the wax dolls were not dolls at all, but sacrificial brides.

He choked me before I could respond. Then my original bae, Ayato turned up, but he'd been sent by Reiji. Of fucking course. Why do they all run to his command? But if I'm left alone with Ayato, I'm not complaining. I missed him. (Mello, who is Mello?)

Ayato started biting me but he wasn't in the mood. Fuck off then. He was tired. Fair enough. (It's always an excuse NekoMakesFanfic)

The other purple guy whose name I don't know appeared. I have too many boyfriends to remember all their names.

"Blah, blah, if you value your life," He said.

"I don't."

I hugged him and he told me to leave. He doesn't waaaaant me *sob sob*

I packed my stuff in a huff.

"I can't leave this place till I know the truth," (Is she for fucking real? Admit you're a hoe and want to sex them all, no one will blame you)

Purple bae sat on a window and gave me a knife to kill vampires. I'm not wanting to kill vampires, has he not been paying attention? I want to do other things to/with them.

Then I was bored again. Purple was a murderer... Ooh Laito came back, lying all provocatively and calling me little bitch.

"I'm bored, sex me!" I shouted.

"You kept me waiting," He complained.

"Uh no, where the fuck were you?"

Then I told him to get out but not really because I wouldn't do that.

"You changed your pants, I liked your tartan pants, Laito."

He noticed the knife, "You want to murder me because you love me," He declared.

"That's not how it works, dickhead. Just because I'm yandere for Mello doesn't mean I'm yandere for you."

I broke down into sobs, "Mello, I forgot about you. You're all I need."

I heard purple Near laugh, "I can't wait to break you."

"Noooooo. I'm Mello's girl!"

[My shitty Ayato cosplay attempt, I need to do Laito next] Ps. The ribbon was too tight, I was literally choking