Bonus - Mello

Ayato and Laito were both perving over me when Reiji appeared. If he fucking interrupted us again, I swear...

"Did either of you order a new sacrificial bride? There's a new girl here."

"A new girl?" They both turned away from me.

"Hey, I thought you both wanted ME!" I shouted.

"Be quiet, the new girl is making enough noise already," Reiji scolded me.

"Is the new girl hot?!" They both asked.

"I don't know, she's blonde, dressed in leather, eating chocolate and waving a gun around."

"That's not a girl!" I yelled. "That's my boyfriend!"

"So your imaginary boyfriend is a girl now? Getting a bit desperate, aren't you, little bitch?"

"Melloooooooo!" I called his name as I ran downstairs and into his arms.

"Y/N! I found you!" He yelled back.

"So Pancake wasn't lying," Ayato sounded disappointed.

Mello pushed me behind his back to protect me, "I'll shoot each and every one of you!"

"Mello, love, it won't work, they're vampires. I told you this already."

"What? When did you tell me?"

"In the short version chapter."

"The what?"

Ayato stood forward and Mello shot him but it went right through him.

"Listen, Blondie, we'll give you one chance to win her back."

"Win her back? She's my girlfriend, you freaking Matt wannabe."

"Not anymore she's not," Ayato spoke cruelly, licking his fangs.

The other brothers all gathered around Mello in a circle.

"Is this a fucking joke?" He asked.

"No, you're a fucking joke, blondie. Do you want the chance to win her back or not? You're welcome to leave right now if you don't."

Mello gulped and I gripped his arm to show my support. I'd only ever seen him scared or panicked when it came to my safety.

"No, I'll fight you. Whatever it takes. I'll beat you."

He spoke to Ayato who turned and pointed to Kanato, "No, you try to beat him."

Mello snarled, "You think I can't beat a child?"

"He's not a child. You'll play him at darts and you'll lose."

"Darts...?"

Mello groaned. Near had often goaded him into playing darts with him, and of course he'd always lost. I wrapped my arms around his waist and recieved death glares from the redheads. I shrugged but didn't let go. I'd told them about Mello, it wasn't my fault they'd chosen not to believe me.

"Fine, I'll play the kid at darts," He sighed wearily, holding both of my hands in his.

"Good luck, Mello," I whispered and automatically kissed him.

Ayato and Laito both went for him, but Reiji held them back. For once I was glad of him.

Kanato brought out his dart board as the others gathered around to watch, except Shu who sat down and fell asleep.

"First to throw one hundred and eighty wins," Kanato instructed.

Mello watched with disgust as he put Teddy down on a chair and told him sit still and watch.

"What the - "

"Shut up, Mello," I whispered.

He shook his head and Kanato told him he could throw first, being the guest. He threw three darts and scored 222.

Kanato threw next.

"One hundred and eighty!" Ayato shouted in delight.

"Oh fuck off!" Mello reached for his gun, then stamped his foot in temper.

"Say goodbye to Pancake, Blondie."

The vampires all grabbed Mello by his arms and started to pull him to the door. He kicked them but it didn't effect them, he even tried to bite them but they just laughed.

"Y/N, I'll be back for you! I miss you!"

"Mello! I love you!"

I started crying, I liked being here with the sadistic brothers, but I missed Mello.

They returned, Ayato and Laito looking as pissed as hell.

"You love him, do you Pancake?"

"He obviously doesn't love you enough to win you back, Little Bitch. Aren't you glad you get to stay here? Six men are better than one girly-boy, after all."

I didn't have time to reply as they all jumped on me to lick and bite me. I'm sorry to say it, but I soon forgot about Mello as intense pleasure took over.