Part 1 - Chapter 2

I woke up in a new bedroom. I'm shit at description and too lazy, but it was pink and purple. I loved it. I lay in a four poster bed like a Princess.

This is the life...

My bedroom at home was kind of shit because Mello liked everything to be black. I like black too but it felt like living in a dungeon. He wouldn't even let me put any of my anime posters up, though he had weird religious stuff everywhere. His reasoning was that wasn't attracted to Jesus, whereas I'd be drooling over my anime guys and he'd be jealous.

Wait until he found out where I was now...

I spent three hours trying to update Wattpad because the app is complete shit and I couldn't even get into my stories. I gave up in the end.

Laito suddenly appeared on the end of my bed. He said I was sexy in my nighty and asked if I was trying to tempt him.

"Not deliberately, but I don't mind if you're tempted," I replied.

He crawled up the bed towards me and was about to pounce on me when Ayato appeared from nowhere and stopped him.

"Don't touch her without Yours Truly's permission."

"You need to stop saying Yours Truly. It's just gay. Not that I've anything against being gay, but you definitely weren't gay last night," I smirked at him.

He ignored me and they continued fighting over me until the cockblocker appeared, to cockblock.

"Shit, Reiji, not you again," Ayato cursed.

I guess Reiji was his name. At least Ayato agreed with me.

Reiji told me to get ready for Night School.

"I knew this was Vampire Knight! Where are Zero and Ichiru?!" I shouted excitedly.

"It's not Vampire Knight. Do what your told or leave. Though if you try to escape you'll be dead."

"That's ok, I want to die anyway."

"What the fuck?" All three said together.

My uniform was like my Vampire Knight cosplay. Ayato offered to help me get changed, so I accepted his "help."

I rode to school in a limo with the six vampire dudes.

Ayato asked if I was ready to finally submit.

"I've never even been submissive to a traffic signal."

"You really should," He drawled.

He bit me and came onto me, but of course Reiji started on about "Keeping private activities for the bedroom and blah, blah."

"You're really pissing me off," I told me. "Stop interfering just because you never get any."

Sadly, Ayato listened to him and stopped hitting on me.

Purple Near started a conversation with his teddy.

Reiji threatened me when we arrived at school.

"Unless you desire a whipping, don't so anything stupid."

"It's literally impossible for me not to do anything stupid. Also, do I get to decide who whips me? I don't want it from you but I won't mind any of the others."

"Why don't you like me?" He asked.

"Because you don't have cool anime hair like the rest."

I skipped class and hung out with Ayato instead. He wanted me to cook him some TakiYakki or something.

"I'm shit at cooking," I warned him. "I burned half of my husband's face off one time. I was really looking forward to that frozen pizza too," I sighed, still upset about missing out on that pizza.

"It's not as difficult as a frozen pizza, Pancake. It's just octopus."

"There's no way I'm cooking octopus! That's just cruel."

I ran up and down the hallways screaming:

"Free Koro-sensei! Save Koro-sensei 2018! Ayato is a fish killer!"

He dragged me back into the empty classroom.

"Fine, forget the octopus, if it upsets you so much. We can find something else to do."

He bit me and stuff, even told me he liked me. I was just waiting for Reiji to appear and stop us, so I made the most of it while I could. I was underneath Ayato, panting like crazy when...

Guess who appeared?

"I can't believe you would partake in such activities in school," Reiji lectured.

"I'm gonna kill that guy," I muttered.

I woke up on a couch, I don't know how I got there but that's not important, I guess. Ayato was watching me. This guy was freaking stalking me. Not that I minded.

"Tell me I'm the best,"He demanded. "The best out of my brothers, the best vampire, the best everything."

Wow, he was just like Mello. I looked at the silver cross I'd found on my bed and was wearing ever since. I didn't know how Mello's necklace was here, but I missed him. Why hadn't he found me yet?

"Say I'm the best!" Ayato repeated.

"Ayato, I'm wet! Help me!" I yelled.

He kissed me under a chandelier.

That's true, Laito. I still need to post my Ayato cosplay, and if I have or can get a pink ribbon, I'll cosplay Laito.

 I still need to post my Ayato cosplay, and if I have or can get a pink ribbon, I'll cosplay Laito