Bonus Chapter - Ayato/Laito/Kanato

NSFW

[I think my whoreness is showing] 😂

I was lying cuddling with Ayato and Laito, when I heard another voice from the door.

"Teddy and I feel left out," I looked to see Kanato standing there, with his teddy, of course. He looked so smol and sad, I felt sorry for him.

"Aww, you can come cuddle with us. I mean - if my good masters agree," I gave them both puppy dog eyes and they nodded, so Kanato joined us on the floor.

"Did you all do sex?" He asked.

"We had sex," Ayato corrected him.

"I feel left out," He repeated. "Can I join in?"

"But you're like ten! I can't!" I blurted.

"I'm hundreds of years old."

"Ok, that really doesn't make it much better," I muttered.

"Don't be so mean, Little Bitch. Kanato deserves some fun too."

"We're triplets, Pancake. You've already done us, so you can and will do him."

My eyes nearly fell out of my head, "Triplets! Why didn't you say so?! Holy Hell, twins are hot, but triplets!"

I was practically foaming at the mouth.

"We did tell you, the day you came here. You were too busy talking about your imaginary boyfriend to listen."

"Yes, you always talk about this Mello person, yet no one has ever seen him," Kanato said.

"That's not true, none of you have seen him, but other people have. Mafia people," I reminded them.

"Do you want to do triplets or not?" I nodded eagerly. "Then I suggest you shut the fuck up, Little Bitch."

I shut up and let Kanato get on top of me. I waited while he set the teddy down in a position where it could "watch" us. I tried not to think about how weird that was, and just enjoy this golden opportunity. Kanato kissed me, then unzipped his pants straight away. He thrust right into me, I let out an "Ahh!" though it only hurt for a second. I was already well lubricated from his brothers (ok, that's not weird either, I swear) so I was ready to go. The other two watched at first, then joined in kissing different parts of my body. Kanato came, and Laito took his turn to kiss and lick me "downstairs."

"I'm going to explode," I thought, then let out a louder "Ahhhhh!" as I came on his face. I lay there panting as he licked my juices up. Ayato and Kanato took some on their fingers and licked it up too. I was still writhing because the sight of the three of them enjoying my cum was insanely hot.

I'm pretty sure I just died then.

[AN - When you have to Google the name of a teddy bear, for a lemon fan fic]