Bonus Chapter - Ayato

NSFW

I was bored in my room, and horny, so I wandered into Ayato's room. I was inspecting his bed of nails when he came in and caught me.

"What are you doing, pancake?"

"I wanted to sit on your bed, but I don't fancy nails up my ass."

He sighed, "You can stay in here, but keep quiet."

I nodded in reply and sat on a chair. I watched him as he hummed around the room, checking his possessions. He turned and caught me looking at him.

"Enjoying the view?"

"Y-" I closed my mouth and nodded instead.

He started brushing his hair, looking in a mirror though I assume he had no reflection, I couldn't see from this angle.

"Hey, Ayato?"

"Yes, pancake?"

"My boyfriend likes redheads."

"Uh, ok."

"Male redheads," I added.

He paused and leaned closer to the mirror before turning to face me with his fangs out. I smiled at him before continuing.

"I bet he'd like to join us when he comes to get me. Know what I'm saying?"

"I don't like males!"

"Really? Because they say you are what you eat and well, you're a bit of a dick."

He moved to pounce on me before I even realised.

"Ayato!" I yelled.

"What?" He growled, pausing with his lips at my throat.

"I miss being called Little Bitch. Two redheads are better than one, can you get Laito in here?"

He growled louder and pushed me off the chair, onto the floor and mounted me. I moaned loudly as he licked and bit my neck.

"You're enjoying this too much," He snapped and got off me. My body felt lonely without his, and I whimpered.

"Ayato, you know my Mello will be really pissed off at you. If I tell him you pleasured me but you don't like men, he might get revenge by pleasuring you against your will."

Ayato paled like a vampire. Probably because he was one.

"You'd make him do that?"

"Yes," I leaned back on my elbows and stuck my flat chest out. "But I'm willing to lie to him. If you do pleasure me."

"Ahhhh. Come here to me, pancake."

"No, you come to me. But first, tell me I have the nicest boobs you've ever seen."

He dropped to his knees and crawled towards me. I parted my legs slightly and he took my knees and pushed them further apart. He kissed up along my thigh. I gasped as he pushed my knickers aside, so he could probe me with his fingers.

"Ooh, pancake likes that. You're a wet pancake. Dirty pancake."

"You'd better fuck some manners into me," I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down on top of me. He wriggled out of his pants and entered me, thrusting hard.

"Can your Mello do that?" He smirked as I screamed with pleasure.