Interval (Orgy)

NSFW

The guys were all at Vampire School and I was reading in bed. I was rereading the Darren Shan vampire series.

I was interrupted when my window got smashed in, and a blonde in leather fell through it and landed on his butt.

"Owww!" He yelled.

"Mello!" I squealed in delight. "You finally came to save me. What took you so long? I missed you."

"I missed you too," He grumbled as he stood up and walked over to me. I pulled him into the bed and into my arms. Then I stole a bite of his chocolate and grabbed his balls.

"Finally grew the balls to save your girlfriend, hmm?"

"Ouch, take it easy!" He shrieked as I squeezed a bit too hard.

"Sorry, babe. I'm just excited to see you."

"You're always excited," He frowned. "How have you managed here? You'd better not have cheated on me."

I kissed him so I wouldn't have to answer. I mean technically, it wasn't cheating since I hadn't had much choice. I was scared they'd kill me so I'd slept with them all. It was a sacrifice.

We were soon making love, but were interrupted when the door flew open and two redheads stormed in. Mello groaned as he pulled out, then turned to face them.

"Matt?! What are you doing here?"

"That's not Matt, that's Ayato and his brother, Laito. They've been looking after me," I winked at them behind Mello's back.

"Who is this barbie doll, Pancake?"

"Ayato thinks I'm flat as a pancake. What do you think, Mello?"

Mello turned back to focus on my tits and forgot about our guests. He was sucking them when we were joined by Kanato.

"Mello, this is Kanato," I pushed his head away from my chest to introduce them.

"Near is here?!" He shouted as he looked at the purple haired boy.

"I said he's Kanato," I corrected.

"Yes, are you deaf?" Ayato asked. "Get off the girl, she belongs to Yours Truly."

"What the fuck?" Mello swore.

The door opened again and Shu walked in, sat on the bed and promptly fell asleep. Then Subaru appeared, followed by Reiji who complained about the noise we were all making.

"At least we're making noise in the privacy of my room," I told him.

He couldn't argue with that, so we all decided to have an orgy instead. There were naked bodies and dicks everywhere. It was all fun and games until Laito called me his Little Bitch, and Mello punched him. Laito lay sprawled out on the floor, unconscious.

"Wait, Laito? Is this Light Yagami?" Mello asked.

"No, it's a different person, er, Vampire," I answered.

"I think not! It's not a common name, that's Kira!"

He grabbed his phone and called Matt.

"Matt, I've found Kira! My girlfriend has been fucking him!"

"What on earth is he talking about?" Reiji asked me. "What is Kira?"

I guess vampires didn't concern themselves with news about serial killers.

"I don't know. He's a bit cuckoo bananas."

"You think?" Reiji lifted Mello up and threw him back out the window, followed by his clothes. He clicked his fingers, and the window was repaired. He clicked again and bars appeared over them.

Laito woke up just in time to witness it.

"Well, Little Bitch, I guess we need to keep a closer eye on you. You're a naughtier girl than I imagined."

I almost creamed myself at his seductive voice. He nodded at the others to leave and climbed into bed beside me.