Part 1 - Chapter 11

Mother called Reiji a stick in the mud. She got that right. She hated boring and Reiji is boring. She compared him to his mother.

"No, your mom!" He'd have said if he wasn't so boring.

Mother had had sex with brothers too, she was also a whore. High five, sister! I mean - well that's what I mean.

She was going to kill someone unless he loved her. Reiji disapproved (of course) so she made out with him. Eww, that's her son.

He rejected her because she has no morals and he wasn't attracted to her. Well yeah, she's your mother, you shouldn't be attracted to her. I knew he was a weirdo.

Laito came to make peace. The rest appeared to bitch at her. Purple hair (not Near, the other one, I forget his name) punched uncle. Shoe called him a loser and mom told him to dispose of them all.

Bitch, they're my boyfriends!

[Mello: What about me?]

Ssssh, Mello. You're not here right now.

Anyway, uncle and mother fought, blah blah. Ayato told them to shut the hell up. But then he said mother was his. What? But I'm his! And she's his mother and... Oh fuck, Mello, come save me!

Ayato has a sword fight with uncle richer while I cried because he was so pretty and strong and brave and hot. Ayato, that is. But I'd been dumped for his own mother. Go figure. I wanted to play with his big sword again, but he got stabbed.

I think mother became me again and I stabbed myself while they all watched. This shit is intense. Cordelia said more crap while Ayato looked sad and pretty and I wanted to comfort him but I wasn't there because I was Cordelia again.