Happy Birthday, Kanato (Bonus Chapter)

NSFW

Laito left the room and Kanato got on top of me. It was really awkward because I could see his bulge and Teddy was like, sitting on it.

"Eww, I don't want to fuck Teddy, someone help me," I thought, literally cringing.

Kanato noticed and his little face fell.

"You don't like me? Not even on my birthday?"

He sounded so heartbroken. I reached up to wipe his tears away. I'd made the child cry.

"I like you, Kanato, and I want to wish you happy birthday, it's just..."

I nodded at Teddy, and Kanato changed from sad and crying to angry.

"So you don't like Teddy? Then you can't like me either! If you take one of us, you take us both. That's how it is."

Teddy now sat on his folded arms as he pouted.

"I like Teddy, just not like... Um, you know."

He stared at me without answering or changing expression.

"Well, Teddy is innocent. There are some things he shouldn't see, and definitely shouldn't do."

I cringed even harder, but seemed to have gotten the message across.

"Oh! Of course," he moved off me for a second, to put Teddy on the floor, facing away from the bed. He took his jacket off and covered Teddy with it. "Just in case," he nodded to me. "You go straight asleep now, Teddy. I'll talk to you in the morning."

He was back on top of me before I could take this all in. I took something else in though. He lasted for hours. It's always the ones you don't expect. He eventually finished and I flopped back on my pillow.

"Wow. Thank God it's not one of your birthdays every day. I'm knackered."

"It's Ayato's birthday tomorrow," he told me and I groaned. He lifted Teddy up and I swear Teddy gave me a look of judgement. "We'll be off now, goodnight."

[A/N - That was one of the most disturbing things I've ever written. But guess who got their own Teddy!]

 But guess who got their own Teddy!]