Part 1 - Chapter 4

Kind of NSFW

The bells are very loud today and Wattpad isn't working as usual, so I'm writing this as an email. Death to Wattpad! "You vill vitness de death of my Wattpad account very soon." De young mistress has no patience.

I thought I was alone until Kanato or something crept up on me with his teddy. They were both thirsty, apparently. So was I. Kanato got pissed at me for acting like I knew his teddy. Jeez, sorry for trying to be friendly to a teddy bear, pfft. Purple weirdo.

I went buy him a present (I missed why, was it his birthday?) The ungrateful brat knocked a cup of coffee out of my hand. Well, fuck you too, bish. Then the man-child yelled at me. I was so done already. I apologised but that wasn't good enough either.

"Fuck this, I'm going back to bed," I said, but he was suddenly friendly and handsy. He held my hands and said he hoped the coffee didn't burn me. Why did he knock it then, you know what, whatever. He started my licking my fingers and it was nice.

"Do you hate me and Teddy?" He asked.

"No," I said. But you're a fucking weirdo. I didnt say that out loud, of course.

"Do you want to get to know me better?"

"Of course," I wiggled my eyebrows at him. He was cute enough, if I ignored feeling like a paedo.

"I put your bag on the roof to punish you," He told me, walking away.

"Babe, we really need to talk about punishments. Even boring Reiji gives me better punishments."

Oh yeah, I'd been about to try call Mello but the phone was broke. So then I was on the roof and someone loved me, maybe. It honestly sounded like they were saying it themself, which was fair enough. 

It was the second hot redhead, Lighto. I mean Laito. He appeared to be talking to the railings. Hey, I'm not here to judge. He noticed me and grabbed me. My shoulder, that is. 

"Little bitch, it's not polite to eavesdrop." 

"Did I fucking know you were there talking to yourself? No, I didn't. But I'm ready to be punished."

He choked me and pushed me up against his beloved railing. 

"So little bitch, where would you like it?" 

"Everywhere!" I gasped. "Do me everywhere, please!" 

He caressed my head and licked me. 

"I'm getting excited," He said. 

"I'm already excited!" I yelled. 

Then I ran off to find a phone, because I'm a fucking prudish idiot. But instead of Mello's voice, I was called little bitch. 

"Laito!" I panted. "It's fate!" 

"I know everything about you, little bitch." 

"Then," I gasped and panted some more. "You should take me! I don't care about Mello, he can go blow himself!" 

[AN - Ok I'm sorry SilverStar083 but I'm falling for Laito now] 

Laito was there and he was hot as fuck, so I ran away before I'd have to jump his bones in the street. 

"I'm not worthy!" I yelled as I ran. 

Of course I somehow managed to run straight into him. 

"Your eyes are beautiful," I said, but he got distracted by the news, that was playing on a screen on the street? 

"Ugh, it's my father," He sneered.

"Your Daddy?!" 

"No, eww. But while we're on the subject, your father isn't your real father. You were adopted, your real father is a priest." 

"Ewww, no. Mello is my Daddy!" I yelled. "Mello, come out! Come find me!" 

Laito gazed into my eyes and I said weakly, "Or don't, I'm doing fine here." 

I was in bed with Mello's rosary (not like that) then I escaped again (why was I running from the hot guys?) and arrived in a church. 

"Dear Mello, pray for me, bitch," I said at the altar. 

"Don't bother with Mello," A voice interrupted. 

"Oh fuck off, stop following me." 

"Stop running away. I'll always find you, little bitch." 

He walked down the aisle towards me. I shrieked loudly. 

"Laito! Are we getting married?!" 

He threatened to expose me. 

"You don't have to threaten me, I'll undress if you just ask." 

"Not what I meant, ewww. Mello won't find you, he doesn't care about you. He's probably glad to be rid of you."

"That's true actually. But I have you to always find me now," I smirked. 

He threw me on the altar. 

"You belong to me, not to Mello." 

"I told you, I've never even been submissive to a traffic light. But I guess I'll submit to you, Laito." 

"Yes, come with me," He purred, then we made love on the altar, surrounded by petals. 

"Oh Laito! I couldn't imagine a world without you in it!" 

"Yes, that would be darko." 

"You piece of shit, get off me. That was a terrible pun." 

"You're just jealous you didn't think of it." 

"That's true." 

[AN - Ayato, come take me back unless you want Laito to keep me! But then SilverStar083 will hate me!]