Bonus Chapter - Ayato/Laito

NSFW

I was lying in Ayato's arms cuddling after sex. We were still on the floor. I jumped when I heard a voice from the door.

"Little Bitch, what are you doing?"

I looked up at Laito and asked, "What does it look like?"

"You could have invited me too. So rude."

"I wanted to, I literally asked him to!" I squealed.

"She belongs to me, Laito," Ayato reminded him. "Don't you, Pancake?"

I hugged him tightly, "Yes, but I'm always willing to share if it's lovely Laito."

"Come on, brother, dont be so greedy," Laito joined us on the floor and put his arms around me too. It was a Y/N sandwich and I was lovin' it like a Happy Meal.

It literally became a Happy Meal when they both started biting me, as if competing to see who could bite me the most. Hell, I wasn't complaining. I didn't even mind the blood so much, not when it was dripping from these hot vampire's mouths.

"I warned you about enjoying this too much," Ayato scowled at me.

"And I told you that two redheads are better than one."

"You don't make the decisions around here. You're a mere mortal. You do as I say."

"And as I say," Laito added quickly.

"Fine, I'll do what you both say. Just get on with it. I mean, please continue feasting on me, your highness's."

"Pathetic. You're a very filthy Pancake," Ayato scolded but went back to biting me.

He pulled me into his arms to kiss me, I was kissing him back when I felt Laito move behind me and start to undress me. He took me from behind while Ayato made out with me.

"That's it, Little Bitch, spread your legs for me. Dirty Little Bitch!"

I moaned into Ayato's mouth, he kept kissing me, grinding his hips into me. I tried to pull him closer and he pulled back and released my mouth from his.

"Now, now, Pancake. I make the rules, remember?"

Laito gave a final thrust and came inside me. He pulled out with a groan and Ayato pushed me down on my back. His fingers played with me briefly, before he moved to pleasure me down there with his tongue.

"Ahhhhh, Ayato!" I yelled.

I heard Laito hiss, so I yelled his name too. He turned me over when Ayato was finished with me, and slapped my ass, hard.

[Big shoutout to SilverStar083 who got me into this series. This quote is from her book:

That's why they're my favourites! 😁 I highly recommend her book, it's amazing! I want to play the game too]