Part 1 - Chapter 12

I heard them talking about me. They said I'd caused a lot of trouble.

Wait, I'd caused a lot of trouble? They're the ones who kidnapped me and keep biting me. WTF.

I started moaning and innocent Kanato thought I was in pain. Lol no, I was having a wet dream.

Cordelia's heart was in my chest and I was to turn into her permanently. Laito caught uncle with her dress which was a dangerous object, apparently. Some kind of portal?

Reiji had an elixir. That made me cry because I miss Saeran Choi.

Kanato chopped Teddy's head off. Evil murderer! He had some other elixir hidden in Teddy.

Laito told uncle to get the fuck out, then threw a lantern at him to set him on fire. I was triggered because Mello died in a fire. Well, he was already dead. I was dating a burnt corpse.

Anyway. Ayato kissed me and I woke up. True love's kiss? I moaned his name when I saw him. Before I could sex him, I realised they were all there.

I was thirsty but I didn't know why...

Fuck that, of course I knew why. I was surrounded by hot sadistic vampire brothers, of course I was fucking thirsty.

Kanato threatened me. Laito asked me to come with him for some fun. Shoe wanted me to give up everything for them. Um, I couldn't give Mello up.
Reiji called me a bother, oh fuck off. Suburu also wanted me to give up everything. Why didn't they get it, I was Mello's waifu!

Until Ayato appeared to tempt me again...

"Don't look at anyone else, you belong to me

"Don't look at anyone else, you belong to me." ~ Ayato