Phone Sex (Interlude)

NSFW

I was alone and bored in my room, no one had come to visit me for a while (and make me come) I left my room and tried to find someone. I found a big old fashioned phone instead, so I dialled Mello's number. It's lucky I was old enough to work this ancient telephone.

"Identify yourself!" Mello yelled and deafened me.

I held the phone away from my ear until I could hear again.

"It's me."

"Who the fuck is me?"

"Y/N."

"Your wife," I added when he didn't reply.

"Oh, hi babe! Sorry about that, I'm just frustrated because I miss you."

"Aww, you miss me?" I asked, smiling.

"Of course. I have to buy all my own chocolate," He grumbled.

"That's why you miss me? You piece of shit! You'd better not be having sex with Matt while I'm gone either, or you'll get my foot in your face!" I yelled.

"I'm NOT having sex with Matt, you crazy woman. Though I know you've written fan fiction about that."

"No, that wasn't me."

"Hmpf. Well, my dick misses you, talk dirty to me."

I snorted, "Jeez, Mells, you're killing me with the romance here."

"Just do it, bitch."

"I don't know how... OK, I want your big hard cock inside me now, whoa!"

Two fingers had slammed down on the receiver, cutting Mello off. I looked up into green eyes.

"Cheating on me, Little Bitch?"

"No, that was my mom."

"Your mom has a big hard cock?"

"Uh, yeah."

"I don't think so," Laito leaned in to bite my neck.

"Get off her, she belongs to Yours Truly," I rolled my eyes as Ayato appeared and pulled his brother off me.

"You don't have to fight over me, you can share me," I offered, holding my arms out for cuddles.

"It seems you're more interested in someone else, Little Slut."

"Yes, my husband. Why don't you bring me back to him if I'm such a little slut bitch?" I huffed.

"I never said that was a bad thing," Laito placed a kiss on my lips and disappeared.

I groaned, "Such a tease."

"Since he's gone, I get you all to myself now," Ayato smirked.

"Fine with me," I agreed and he fucked me right there in the hallway.