Part 1 - Chapter 3

After I almost died waiting for the anime intro to finish playing (like seriously,  I thought I was going to die before it was done, it just went on and on) I had an eventful dinner with the Sakamaki brothers. (I'd found out offscreen, not offscreen, offpage? That were all brothers though some had different mothers. Truly a brother from another mother)

"Why are you even eating, you're vampires?"

"You haven't eaten much, little bitch," A voice said in my ear.

"Who asked you?" I snarled at Laito.

"I'll feed you," He offered.

"Laito, it is impolite to stand at the table while we all sit."

That was boring hole Reiji of course.

"Seriously, do you ever mind your own business?" I asked. "If he wants to feed me, let him feed me. Not that I really need more food, I'm already fat fuck."

"It also impolite to curse at the table."

"Oh fuck off, Grandad."

Orange hair walked in amd straight back out, saying he couldn't be bothered with this. I could relate. His name was Shoe.

Reiji started complaining about Shoe being spoiled.

"I'm spoiled and I'm awesome," I told him.

Purple Near started stabbing his food.

"What is Near doing?"

"His name isn't Near, it's Kanato."

"Well, do you find this more appropriate than Shoe?"

Everyone left and I sat for a minute wondering why a meal couldn't just be a simple deal.

I thought everyone had left anyway, but of course Reiji was still there and not done complaining.

"You have deplorable table manners, are you aware of that?"

"You're implorably annoying, are you aware of that?" I retorted.

"One of these days I'll have to dicipline you," He continued.

"I think I should be the one to discipline you. When Mello comes for me, I'll get him to kick your ass first."

I sat in my room looking at my notebook, when stalker Ayato appeared.

"I'm here to suck your blood," He told me.

"Maybe I should suck your d - "

He grabbed me and sucked my neck before I could finish.

"Stop sounding like you're having an orgasm," He said.

"But I am."

He bit my neck, then told me he'd left his mark on me.

"I'll leave my mark down here too," He licked me lower and I squirmed with pleasure.

He was gonna be so dead when Mello saw that mark, but he was already dead.

I went for a bath with Shu, after Ayato told me not to take too long or he'd basically rape me. Shu was still dressed in the bath, he told me to undress him, so I did.

"Your name reminds me of Mr Shu from Glee and also the guy from Tokyo Ghoul."

"Why is everything a reference for you?" He asked, sighing.

"I don't know, because I'm a fangirl."

"Well, calm down."

"I told you, I'm a fangirl. I don't do calm. I only do Mello," I said sadly. I missed my babe.

Shoe helped me feel better. He saw the mark Ayato left on me, so he added his own. We had an exciting bath, ge called me a dirty girl.

"Nooooo! I'm a good girl!" I shrieked.

Ayato was waiting for me in my room, of course. I seriously loved this room, if I could move Mello in here with me, I'd want to stay. But Mello and Ayato were both possessive freaks, so that wouldn't work too well.

Unless they did each other too... Ok no, this ain't a yaoi fic. Maybe later.

Ayato discovered Shu's mark on me and went to confront him.

"I challenge you to a game of darts!"

Everyone gasped.

"Wow, that's serious," I commented, impressed.

Of course darts reminded me of Near. I hoped Mello hadn't killed Near in his worry over me.

Shoe was too lazy to play, he reminded me of Tanaka-kun (Is Always Listless) and myself.

Reiji insulted him until he agreed to play.

"Whoever wins, gets to own you, little bitch," Laito told me.

"Ewww how rude, I'm not a thing. Ayato, you'd better win!"

Shoe won but he didn't want me. He told me I was just prey.

"Dont worry, little bitch, he's a tsundere."

"Laito, you're not meant to reveal that!"

"I want to be Ayato's prey!" I ran off sobbing.