Part 1 - Chapter 9

I was in bed making orgasm noises. My chest hurt from all the lovin' with the redheads. They were obsessed, not that I was complaining.

Some bat' attacked me, then Shu asked if I wanted something. I wasn't particularly into him, but since he was offering... We had sex, of course. Then he bit my neck. Same old story.

That is until he said my blood had changed, and some crap about awakening. Ironic, coming from the sleepy head.

He talked more crap about my blood, while we did it, I wasn't listening. Like come on, I was only here for his body.

I found out then that I was their sacrificial bride. (Did I not know this already?)

Some other guy arrived. Their uncle apparently. He was kind of hot, not off the richter scale but I wouldn't say no.

Then he told me I wasn't even chosen, just easy to kidnap. That made me mad, fuck them! I mean, I really wanted to fuck them all again, but uncle told me to come.

They were still implying Mello sent me here but I didn't believe them. Unless he'd gotten rid of me so he could get his hands on Matt. But he knew I'd have fucked them both, he didn't need to sacrifice me to hot vampires. Not that I really minded, but still.

Uncle gave me a dress, I touched a bloody rose and became the mother. This sounds like something from My Immortal, but it's the truth.

NSFW

I saw Laito bent over a snooker table. He was playing with himself, I mean by himself. I wanted to fuck him from behind with a dildo but I didn't have one. Ayato lay stretched out temptingly on a couch, I wanted to join him. As I ran to him, he ran off into my room and found Mello's rosary on my bed.

[Gah, it says at the end of episode, that they're fictional. What nooo, me want them]