Chapter 5 ~ Seating

*Its the nect morning at 7am (Its a Sunday by the way)*

*With the becks*

Amy: *shouting from the kitchen* KIDS, TIME TO WAKE UP

*A few minutes later Tatum and Hailey wakes up and goes downstairs*

Hailey/Tatum: Morning mom and dad

Tim: He is still sleeping, isnt he?

Hailey: You guessed it right *laughs*

Amy: Could somebody go wake up that child *face palms*

Hailey: On it!!

*Hailey goes to Noahs room and starts hitting him with a pillow*

Hailey: WAKE. UP. LAZY. HEAD

Noah: Im up, im up, leave me alone now

Hailey: You can brush you teeth and come down for breakfast now or get ready and come down for breakfast after, i dont really care but be ready by 9am

Noah: Ok

*Hailey leaves the room and Noah gets up and goes into the bathroom. He uses the washroom, flushes it, washes his hands then brush his teeth. While brushing his teeth he was thinking about how he is going to manage to keep Bryce away from Dixie today since they are siblings and Bryce may want to stay with Dixie and Charli. He was also thinking about how Dixie father, could be so cruel to his own daughter. Just because he does not like you means that he is allowed to hit you and rape you. Is he a pyscho or is he being threatened to hit his daughter. No i dont think he is being threatened because if he really loves Dixie then he would make it his duty to keep her safe so i think he is a pyscho. After Noah finishes brushing his teeth, he goes into his room, sits on the bed and scrolls through tiktok for a while*

*30 minutes later*

Dixie: *wakes up and sees Noah already awake, on his bed using his phone and smiles to herself about how cute he is*

*Dixie gets off the bed, uses the restroom, brushes her teeth, finds and outfit to wear, bathes and changes into it. She then goes back into her room, sits by her makeup dresser and applies a very light, everday makeup. After she applies her makeup, since she is in a white t-shirt with a black jeans she goes into her closet to find a hoodie to throw on over her outfit. She selects a black hoodie since it would go perfectly with her pants. Then, she checks her phone before going downstaurs for breakfast and sees that Amelie called her so she decided to call back*

•Dixie facetimes Amelie•

Amelie: DIX, GUESS WHAT

Dixie: Calm down and i dont know

Amelie: He finally asked me to be his girlfriend!!

Dixie: Aahhhhhh my bestfriend has a boyfriend has a boyfriend now

Avani: Ok im gonna go now because we arw goung on a breakfast date, but we NEED to meet soon

Dixie: We will definetely meet soon. Bye Amelie

Amelie: Bye Dix

*They hang up*

*Dixie puts her phone to charge since it only has 23% and goes downstairs to have breakfast*

Dixie: Good morning mom and Char

Charli: Good morning Dix

Heidi: Morning Dix, breakfast will be done in a few minutes

Dixie: What you making?

Heidi: Bake and eggs

Charli: Mmmm yummy