Chapter 42 ~ Early Birthday

Noah: *removes Dixies hand from holding his, raises off her head from his lap, stands up then places her head on the couch* Im going downstairs *walks out the room and into the living room and sits next to Tim on the couch*

Dixie: *Thinking: I caused this and i cant give up on him. I need him in my life,i love him so much* *gets up, walks downstairs and sits next to Noah who is now in the middle of Dixie and Tim* Hi Mr. Beck

Tim: Hi Dixie, how are you? Did you enjoy today with your two friends?

Dixie: It could have been way better *lays her head on Noahs shoulder*

Noah: *lifts her head off of his shoulder and goes back into his room*

Tim: Whats going on between both of you?

Dixie: I acted like a brat this morning, refused to talk to him the entire day and almost ended our friendship so now he wont speak to me

Tim: Oh

Dixie: *enters Noahs room, locks the door and stands infront him while he is sitting on the couch* Noah......baby, i need to know, do you want me in your life anymore because i cant keep following you around and you arent even acknowledging that im here

Noah: Leave!

Dixie: Baby, dont do this to me, to yourself and most importantly to us

Noah: I said leave Dixie, i want to be alone right now

Dixie: I-Im sorry *exits through the door, enters her room, locks her door and goes on her bed with her window open but Noahs closed*

*With Dixie*

Dixie: *crying* *takes out her sim from her phone, places it on the nightstand then picks up her phone and smashes it on the ground until it completely shatters into peices* My phone isnt needed if my boyfriend hates me right? Right! Whats the use of a phone if he wont even speak to me? Maybe is should also break apart the sim and get a new number to contact my friends? Yeah, i will do that after i gather their numbers out of this sim and insert it into the new one so Noah wont have my number *falls asleep*

*With Noah*

Noah: *starts crying* Why wont my fucking mind allow me to tell her that i forgive her? I know that i forgive her and i want to tell her but im unable to. What if she thinks that i hate her and wants her out of her life or do something dumb? I should text her right now and tell her that i forgive her because if my mind wont let me say it, then atleast it should let me type it *Noah messages Dixie*

*The messages*

Dixie

Noah
Hi babygirl, i just want you
to know that i forgive you.

I did a while ago hut my mind
wont allow me to say it so im
messaging it to you

I love you baby. Mwah <3

*Noah falls asleep*

*The next morning at 6:12am Noah wakes up and check his phone but realises that the messages didnt go through and that Dixie locked her window so he got off bed, walked downstairs, exits his house and knocks on the D'Amelios door*

Heidi: *opens the door* Good morning Noah, you look like you just got out of bed

Noah: Good morning and yes. Can i go see Dixie?

Heidi: No need to ask, go on

*Noah enters the house as Heidi locks back the door and goes into the kitchen. He enters Dixies room, locks the door, sees that she is still sleeping so he goes behind her and cuddles up to her making her little spoon*