Chapter 13 ~ Forgive me?

Dixie: *pulls him down by his collar and starts to make out with him*

*They make out for a while untile Noah picks Dixie up and is about to throw her on the bed*

Noahs Pov:

I picked Dixie up and threw her on the bed when i heard "Noah, lock the windows and pull down the curtains". It was from Diixe, to me it seems like she was waiting for me to fuck her for a long time which, i mean i have also been wanting to fuck her so this is going to be good. I walk over, lock the window and pull down the curtain then goes back to Dixie. We agresssively made out with Dixie trying to take control, but of course i won when she eventually gave up. I then moved down to her neck where i left wet kisses. I pulled of her clothes, leaving her in her bra and panty only then brushed my finger under the bone of her bra. Soft but very sexy mians were escaping from Dixies mouth as i ripped off her bra and started sucking one of her boob and playing with the other

Dixies Pov:

As Noah started sucking and playing with my boobs, i got even more wet than i was before. He kissed his way down to my panty, pulled it off and threw it somewhere in the room. His big thumb finger was rubbing very lightly on the skin of my vagina making me moan. I could tell that he was doing that to tease me tho because why else would he just had his hand there and thumb barely touching my clit? "F-Fuck me N-Noah" "Struggling to say a full sentence and i am barely touching you? This is going to be fun" "D-Do something to me N-Noah anything, b-but dont t-tease me like t-that"

Noahs Pov:

As soon as she said that, i started thrusting three of my fingers in and out of her really quickly without giving her time to adjust. Her moans were like music to my ears "FUCKKKKKK" "Shhh babygirl, your family is home and we do not want to get caught" I kept thrusting my finger in and out of her and she began to arch her back but i pushed her back down "None of that right now!" After a few minutes of me finger fucking her, i felt her walls clench around my fingers "Thats right babygirl, clench those walls around my fingers just like that" "I N-NEED TO C-CUM" "Only if you promise to not be so loud next time" "I-I prom-promise" "Well let me taste you then. Release it" She cummed all on my fingers then i pulled out and licked every drop of it off "You taste delicious" "Fuck me now please" "Patience babygirl, i wanted to make you squirt, i should have made you hold you cum a little longer till you was ready to squirt but i will do that next time"

Dixie Pov:

He got up from finger fucking me and pulled me down on my knees where he puts his dick in my mouth. He grabs the back of my head and pushes my mouth further and further into his cock until it touches the back of my throat then he continues to do that "mmmm" "wish you had gag reflex babygirl?" "Mhmm" I looked up at him while sucking his cock with my mascara all messed up and saw him throwing his head back moaning in pleasure "im going to cum in that pretty mouth of yours" and with that i felt his warm tasty liquid going down my throat. I got up and layed on the bed with my legs open and raised up waiting for him to fuck me "Today Noah, i need it in me" He aligns his dick to my entrance, slowly pushes his full lenght in and waits for me to adjust "Tell me when you are ready" "Im ready" He thrusted in and out of my pussy at a fast rate but i wanted it faster and deeper so i asked "F-F-Faster a-and de-deeper" He speedens up his speed and at this point, i was a moaning mess. This is the happiest i have been in a long time but this does not mean that i forgive him for what he has done to me. "Whats my name babygirl?" "N-Noah" "I asked, what is my name" "D-D-DADDY" "Good but be softer"

Noah Pov:

While thrusting into her i felt her walls clenching around my dick which means she is almost at her high and to be honest, i am at my high also "D-D-Daddy c-can i-i c-c-cum" "Yes, i am right behind you" I pulled out and came in her mouth and she came. I went down and licked all of her cum from the sheet and her vagina then went and flopped next to her on the bed. Both Dixie and i were panting on the bed trying to catch our breaths when i pulled her closer to me and rest her head on my chest