Chapter 32 ~Date Night

*They pull away from the hug as Noah brings the hand with the flowers infront of Dixie*

*The flowers:*

Dixie: *takes the flowers from Noahs hand and smells it* Mmm this smells and looks really nice, thank you Mr

Dixie: *takes the flowers from Noahs hand and smells it* Mmm this smells and looks really nice, thank you Mr. Beck

Noah: My pleasure babygirl

*Dixie runs and puts the flowers in a base in her room then runs back down to Noah*

Noah: Date time but first i need you to wear this blindfold for me

Dixie: Put it on for me

*Noah puts on Dixie blindfold for her, holds her hand and guides her to the Becks backyard. He lets go of her hand and stands beside her*

Noah: Take it off on the count of 3. 1.....2.....3

Dixie: *takes off her blindfold and immediately kisses Noah when she sees what he did for her* This is so perfect and beautiful, thank you my love *hold his hand and just watches everything*

*What she sees*

Noah: *kisses back then pulls away* Its all that i could have afford and set up in such little time, do you like it?

Dixie: Like it? I love it. I dont care of its not an expensive date, all that i care about is that i get to spend this date night with you, handsome

Noah: You are literally everything i ever wanted and more *smiles*

Dixie: Well im not yours since you didnt ask me out

Noah: I know *holds her hands and walks over to the blanket* Lay dowm while i put on a movie to watch. What movie do you want to see?

Dixie: *sits down* I would say Cat in the Hat bur i dont want you to get tired of it just yet so should we watch 'Midnight Sun'?

Noah: Anything you want to see *puts on unpregnant then lays next to Dixie*

Dixie: *cuddles up to Noah*

Noah: I love spending time with you *kisses her head as it is on his chest*

Dixie: *smiles and her eye lids start to become heavy*