Jesus Take The Wheel

Ashlen Pov

I Finally Got My Key To My Dorm.Once I Walk In The living Room it was a mess, The kitchen and guest Bathroom was dirty too. I looked in her room and The Room Was Stank And Dirty With Clothes Everywhere And Food Laying at Places. "Jesus." I Said To Myself. Lord Knows I Hate A Messy Room.I Was Bout To Throw Up In My Mouth.Luckily my room was clean.I Had To Tell Dad This So I Texted Him.

📱Text Convo📱

Me-Dad!

Daddy😘💖💞👨🏽-Wassup

Me-This dorm is a mess,My roommate is a pigsty.

Daddy😘💖💞👨🏽-Bol! I kno u heated bout dat.

Me-Yes I Am 😤

Daddy😘💖💞👨🏽- Well I kno how u r so I packed you some gloves and disinfectin wipes n bleach

Me-You're The Best dad.

Daddy😘💖💞👨🏽- I kno,i kno

Me-well imma call you later right after I clean up

daddy😘💖💞👨-Alright

📱end of text convo📱

So Lucky Daddy Knows That I Hate Germs.So I Disinfected my bed.Bleached down everything. Cleaned up the bathroom, living room,and kitchen.Tbh The Dorm is actually nice.Its Like An Condo complex.Its a nice place it was just dirty,But thanks to me I cleaned It. Thats When My Roommate came in With A Dude behind her.Oh Jesus My Roommates a Thot.It Was The Same Girl Who Was Giving head behind the tree"Hey,Oh Wow You Cleaned The Dorm."She Said excitedly."Yea I Did,I Surely Hope It Won't Get Dirty Again."I Said Mocking The Sound Of Her Voice."Well My Name Is Kylie Woods."She Said Reaching her hand out for me to shake.Kylie Was A White girl with dirty blonde hair with pink ends,her eyes were blue,and she was skinny,But had a booty on her.A**shots.I Waved At Her And Held my hands behind my back."I'm Ashlen."I said,Not giving her my last name.She Put her Hand down and said"Nice to meet you and oh this is sean." Sean Then Licked his lips and winked.Sean Was A Tall darkskin boy,with gold grill.I Just Rolled My Eyes.They Then Went In The Living Room."Jesus."I Said To myself.I Didn't Unpack yet Cause I Wasn't sure if I Wanted to leave yet,Imma Give Lil Kylie A Chance.So I Went Outside By The Lake And Called My Daddy.

📞Phone call📞
dad- Hello?

Me-Aww dad Its so good to hear your voice.

Dad-*chuckles* You forgot how I Sounded already.

Me-*chuckles*sorta, but dad guess what?

Dad-Wassup?

me-Ohkay so I Was Heading to the office,but couldn't but notice this girl giving a boy head. right behind a tree. Later I find out that same girl is my roommate.

Dad-*bust out laughing* So You Share A Room With Thot.

Me-Yasss daddy.

Dad-*He Laughed some more*I'm dead nooo.

Me-Dad I'mma Be hella mad if she fu**ing ni**as in my bed or while I'm there.

dad-*continues to laugh*

me-Daddddd its not funny

Dad-I'm sorry but it is.*Continues to laugh*

Me-ughh im hanging up.

📞end of phone call. 📞
I went back in the dorm and was greeted by kylie and sean having a make out session. I just went back in my room.I Laid In Bed And Put my headphones in as I Rested my eyes.I listened to my daddy's albums and The song he made for me when I Was a baby.

It was late at night and I Woke up to loud moans."Jesus" I Said As I Got Out Of Bed.I Was Heading to the kitchen to get water.To Get To the kitchen you had to pass the living so right when I left the room I was greeted by kylie watching porn on the big tv and fu**ing herself with a dildo right on the sofa,Legs wide open,juice getting on the sofa.I turned Right Back Around To my room and laid in bed like nothing happened.Yep I had Enough I Can't I'm changing dorms as soon as possible.

I Was Able To Change my Dorm.My Roommate Was Nice and clean.Her Name Was London Zhiloh.She Was A brownskin she had to be mixed with something,She's Pretty,and smart.I love her personality.She's So funny.She never had A Girl as A Friend Just Like Me.She's Been With This Boy For Years And He's Smart Just Like Her.She Hates Dirty.She Is Basically My Match.Were Gonna Be Good Friends I Just Know It.