It was all just a dream

Ashlen Pov

I Woke up and looked around.I was In my hello kitty bed.My Mom Came in my room with My baby brother ashton."Hey baby,You Was Sleep for a while." my Mom said."Mommy I had A dream you died..in a car accident,And daddy was very sad.He then married some girl named val,She had a son name ashton,Aiden Had A daughter at 17, Ansley was the athletic and talented child,And I was in college,By any chance does anjoley ring a bell?" I said.She looked at me in surprise."Yea,Anjoley was the name I was Gonna name ashton if he was a girl."My mom said."No Mommy,The child that died in your belly was gonna be anjoley." I said."Where Are you getting this from?" My mom said."My dream." I said."August Come Here."My mom said."Wassup?" He said walking in the room."Ashlen Had An Interesting dream,I died in a car accident,You was very sad,but ended up marrying A girl named val,Aiden had a daughter at 17 and ansley was athletic and talented and len was in college,And she knows about anjoley,But who's val?Do you know a val,August?." My mom said as daddy laid across my bed."oh wow,But no baby I don't know a val,Not at all."My dad said as Ashton Crawled Towards Him."Oh alright" My mom said."but good thing you're alive mommy,Because I didn't like that val one bit." I Said.My mom then hugged me and said"I'm glad I'm alive too baby." She then showered me with kisses. I Was glued to my moms hips all day.I didn't wanna leave her at all."I love mommy." I Said."I Love You too baby." She said.Mommy even let me sleep in bed with her and daddy.

Yaaayyy Ashley Is Alive,She's never been dead.It Was All A dream!