Trey

Ashlen Pov

I was Coming From basketball practice and I Was Hella Tired.

So While I Was Walking to my dorm,I heard Some boy say"Hey Girl with the red jogging pants!"I ignored him and kept walking.

He Then Ran Up and caught up with me."Girl I Just Wanna get to Know Ya,You A Beautiful Girl."He Said.
I continued to walk.Unbothered.
"My Dad Calls Me Beautiful all the time,my Esteem is not low enough for you to think you can call me beautiful and I instantly fall in love ." I Said.

"Umm You Aint gotta fall in love,But I Promise You I'll Buy You Anything." He Said.

I Chuckled At His Comment and Said"You Can't Buy My Love,And If I Ever needed Or Wanted Anything I Can Buy It Myself."

He replied"Well alright then,You're just so beautiful,I Could Actually See Myself with you." I Rolled my eyes and said" I must been the fifth girl you told this to today"

"I Haven't Tried to Talk To One Girl Yet Ever since I Started,I've Been Curving Just Like You Are,But You Know What,I Tried,I Hope You Know You Can't Marry Your Hand,Cause Masturbating gone be your only satisfaction."

He Then Walked Off.I Gave Thought To What He Said And Thought About how The Rate I'm Going Right Now I'm Might Be Lonely and Masturbating For The Rest Of My Life.And I was being so rude to him and he didn't deserve it.He Was Fine as Hell Too.

••••

London And I Were At Study Hall And my friend he came With The Same Boy That I Curved Yesterday.

They  Sat in front of us."Hey yal."My friend Said.

"Hey." London And I Said with our Eyes still In The Book.

"Ayye This My boy Trey Burke,He's The number 1 basketball player on our team"he said.

London Looked Up And Said"Aww hey,I'm London!"They Then shook Hands.

I Still didn't look up from my book.London then elbowed me."Nice To Meet You,Again."I Said Finally looking at him.

He was so fine,his smile put butterflies in my stomach.
"I was wondering when You was gonna give me your attention." He Said Grinning at me.

"you Have all my attention now*Chuckles*,but now I'm Distracted,I'm Really tryna get my work done."I Said.

"Oh My Bad."He Said.London peeped what we were doing and gave me a look.I just chuckled and continued my work.Trey and I Ended up being there together by ourself doing work.Once We Was Done we started talking.

"You never told me your name." Trey said as we exited the building."Ashlen."I Said.

"Aint You August Als-"He Said.I then cut him off and said"Yes yes Yes,He's my father, I don't want to be known as August's daughter,I want to be known as Ashlen Alsina,I really don't wanna hide in my dad's shadow."
He Then Nodded And Said"I Understand,Hey I Noticed That you play for the girls Varsity Basketball team and I just imagined us having the love and basketball type relationship."

I chuckled and said"Love and Basketball Huh,I'm Sorry but basketball isn't life for me,Its Just a sport I'm Good At."
"Oh Really,Well what you wanna be."

"well I'm A model,been one ever since I was A baby.I plan on doing that for the rest of my life.Less about me more bout you,I'm Gonna Ask the questions and you're gonna answer."