Only For my eyes to see

Ashlen Pov

Ever since Stephen told me I got chubby, I had to get back in shape for real. And I'm proud to say I did. Someone's mommy is fine. I just had to post my success. Everyone liked the picture and was so proud at how I lost all the baby fat, except for Trey. He wasn't feeling the picture at all.

Trey was out of town for a basketball game as I was home with Alfo. I just came from working out. Alfo and I went out for a walk and while we were home I was in the workout room while Alfo was sleep. After my work out and shower I was really feeling myself. So I took some pictures and posted it on instagram. Hours later after Trey's basketball game, I get a call from him.

Phone Call

Trey- Delete that sh** right now

Me-Why

Trey-Cause I said so

Me- Still not a reason

Trey- You're fu**ing half naked. I shouldn't be getting hard over a picture you posted on the internet. It should be through text Ashlen. Now you got some other Ni**as getting hard too. Sh** they probably screenshot It and save it to jack off too cause I know I did. Got Ni**as Fantasizing over you. That's what you wanna be? A sex symbol?

Me- Its not about being a sex symbol. I'm known for having a nice body. I was just trying to show my progress to motivate people. I have the body goals everyone wants.

Trey- So you like to be know for you body and not your brain? Oh ok.

Me- No not at all. I'm a fitness model.

Trey- What that second picture gotta do with fitness and Most fitness models wear sport bras and yoga pants not lingerie. You wasn't just doing it for your success you did it for sexual attention. You're just degrading yourself.

Me-Whatever Trey

Trey - You know good and well you wouldn't like it if I posted a picture of the print of my di** and say I was just trying to show my favorite underwear. There's things you just don't do when you have a fiancé and about to get married. Like you think your mama would have done this while she was with your dad.You know what let me tag your dad in this picture, see what he thinks about this.Da** I wish you didn't have big a** titties.

Me-Da** Trey I'll delete it

Trey- You better. That's only for my eyes to see. I can't believe you posted that. You know how I feel about that, but you did it anyways. Just cause of that I outta get a picture of you without any clothes on.

Me- *chuckles* Alright baby and I'm sorry. For now on I'll ask for your permission.

Trey- you aint gotta do allat just think how might I feel about that's all. But I love you baby.

Me- I Love you too.

Trey-Kiss Alfo for me