Wardell • Stephen Curry. •AU•

I'm not sure if you all are Stephen Curry fans like I am, but You all should really really REALLY Read Wardell • Stephen Curry. •AU• This book is beyond amazing. I was instantly snatched by the first chapter just like that *snaps*. Like by just reading the summary will have you snatched just like that*snaps* Like you would actually think you was there with how detailed Abigail is. Like I'm a huge fan now. Lord knows I wish I could write like her. Amazing Writer, she makes great sports Fanfictions, if you like sports. And she's very interactive with her readers, showing them how important they are to her. Cause I know I felt very special when she dedicated a chapter to me. So go read it like..right Now. Not later NOW. You won't regret it. Like its ok if you're LeBron's biggest fan he doesn't have to know you're reading this😁.

P.S. Another reason I connected to this story because my bestfriend/sister in the whole wide world name is Avion.(What A coincidence, when I told her she was in my fav book she was so honored )

As I say again the book is called Wardell • Stephen Curry. •AU• ~By Navigational

P.S. I hope You all Know Golden State Going to win Against Cavalier's.

How can you say no to that beautiful face(Sorry Aug)

Love bria,😍😘😚

@navigational