Fathers Day

Ashlen Pov

I flew down to see my daddy as Alfo stayed with his daddy and Stephen went to see his dad.

"Daddy!!Happy Fathers Day!!" I said as he opened the door and I jumped on him. "Thanks ," he said as he carried me. "Where's everyone." I asked."Still sleep." he said as he carried me to the living room. "Aw look at that baby bump, I know Stephen was happy" He said."Yea. he was so happy." I said."You gon name your baby after his papa." My dad said."Ask Stephen, I don't have say in the boys name only girls, so if I have a girl I will name her Ashley August- Alina Curry or even Alina Ashley Curry."I said."I like the first one better." My dad said . "I bet you do, oh daddy I saw the picture you posted with you and your imaginary dad, you had me rolling, you sooo childish."I said as I laughed. He chuckled and said"Yea. It just sorta sucks that yal didn't at least get to meet him."I sighed and said"Yea didn't get to see mommy's dad either."  We both then sighed. "Oh yea I found the videos of you and the kids."  My dad said." Oh lets see it then." I said. He then got up and went to get his laptop. As he did that I was on instagram and I saw a pic of Alfo and Trey, it was so adorable. My dad then came back downstairs as he said"I was up all night watching these videos."  He then sat next to me. "This was yal for Father Day." He said.

Video

"August the kids made a song for you."My mom says as she's behind the camera. I was holding a mic as Aiden had his play guitar and Ansley was sitting down banging on her play drums. "Daddy we love you, we love you soo much so much ,we love you  love you ,you're the best. you're the best, Daddy !" I sung out of key as Ansley just kept hitting the drum. Aiden then did his solo with his toy guitar. He started to lay on the ground as he played and when he was done he hit the guitar on the ground. Daddy then said"Bravo bravo" as we bowed.We then came to him, he gave us a hug and kiss and said"Thats the best song I ever heard." We then said"Thank you, Happy Fathers Day Daddy,Love you."  He then said"Gotta get yal a record deal,"

End of Video.

"Oh this video was when you learned to ride your bike." My dad said smiling big. "Oh I remember that day."

Video

"Ashlen is learning to ride her bike without the training wheels." Dad said as my mom recorded."I'm ready daddy" I said."Alright" My dad said. He holds the bike as I rode."Aiden move the stick right now,"My dad said as he still held the bike."But I'm making a finish line." Aiden said,"Move it!" My dad said. Aiden ran and moved the stick, My dad then let go. I was doing it for a few seconds and then I fell. My dad and Aiden start laughing hard."Thats not funny August." My mom said. "Daddy you was suppose to hold the bike," I said. "No I wasn't if I did you would never know how to ride" He said. " Forget it I don't wanna ride no more,it don't matter no more." I said walking off. My dad then picked me up and said " None of my kids giving up, get back on the da** bike." I rolled my eyes as he put me back on the bike."Lets go," He said. He held me and ran with me as I rode, he then let go and I was riding."Auddy I'm doing it!" I yelled. "Yes pumpkin I'm proud of you ." He said."woo go len go!" my mom said. Aiden then pushed me off the bike. I was so heated. I hopped up and Aiden and I was fighting right in the middle of the street."Ayye stop fighting." my dad said as he pulled me off Aiden. "Aiden that wasn't nice what you did, Apologize." My mom said."sorry big bro didn't know you was such a sissy." Aiden said. Right when I was heading for round two my dad pulled me back and carried me to the house."Aiden that's time out for you."My mom said.

End of Video

"Yal haven't changed one bit." my dad said. He was smiling big as he watched the videos."Daddy take a picture with me" I said. He looked at the camera and smiled as we took pictures. I then poked his face with my tongue in one of the pictures and we made silly faces. There was plenty more videos we watched. After that everyone woke up and said Happy fathers day to my dad."Oh I never knew man can be pregnant."Aiden said."I never knew man still sleep with night lights." I said. He then flicked me off. "Can yal be nice to each other for one day for me." My dad said."Sure." I said as I sat in Aiden's lap and gave him a kiss. "Can't you see the love."Aiden said as licked my face. I faked smiled. Even though I was beyond disgusted."Thats more like it"My dad said. He then said "I love you kids so much, I'm glad to be yal Father and be there for you guys and watch you grow." He said."Love you too daddy."We said to him in unison. Val then cooked breakfast for us As we hung with Dad. I posted a picture of me and daddy. It was a picture of me when I was five and I was poking daddy's face with my tongue and next to that  picture I put the picture of me him today when I put my tongue on him. I then captioned it "Happy fathers Day to my dad/ bestfriend/ R.O.D./ My everything. You was Always there, starting from when I first learned how to walk, ride a bike, drive a car, and went to college. I love you so much. You will always be the number one man in my life. Thank you for taking care of me, being patient with me, not turning your back on me, being my super hero, giving me advice, praying with me, talking on the phone with me all night, and being a great papa. I would always hear you pray to God Asking him to help you be a great father to us and lead us to success and your prayers were answered, believe me.  I'm proud to call you daddy, I love you Auddy (one of the names I use to call him as a child) . augustalsina"

Happy late Fathers day