No hiding

Ansley Pov

I swear it was so hard to see Klay at Len and Stephen's wedding. Like we had to act like we weren't in love. But every once in a while we'll catch each others eyes and smile. But I think my dad started to suspect things. He doesn't know about us yet, Len hasn't talked to him yet. She always say she gone do it but never do. Her excuse always be " I can't stop my life for you, you gotta do it on your own or just wait til I do it." She so annoying.
Text Convo
Sugar bear😍😘💞- Baby,you love me right?
Me-Of course baby
Sugar bear😍😘💞- then why we gotta hide it, you love me and I love you, thats what should all matter.
Me- You right baby, but its not that easy,did we forget our age difference. My dad isn't gonna go for it.
Sugar bear😍😘💞- How do you know, if you never tried.
Me- I just know him
Sugar bear😍😘💞- sure ansley, we'll never get no where if you don't do shi*
End of text convo
I rolled my eyes as I locked my phone."Who you texting." My dad said as we were all in the living room watching a movie.He must have seen a glimpse of my messages since he sat next to me."Nobody."I said nonchalantly as I looked at the movie."Little girl I'm not dumb, let me see your phone."he said as his accent grew strong."no" I said still nonchalantly. " Whatchu say?"my dad said."I said no, I don't have to show you my phone because I'm old enough to have my own privacy." I said allowing my accent to get strong. My dad snatched my phone so quick."I don't know who the fu** you talking to,you have no privacy if I pay the fu**ing bill and you live under my roof." My nonchalant mood changed to nervous, hella nervous. Thats when Klay retarded a** text me. "baby I'm sorry if I offended you, I just don't wanna hide no more."My dad recited."Who's this ni**a Alivia?!" My dad said.I didn't respond at all. So my dad called him. He put him on speaker.

Phone Call

Klay- Hey baby

Dad- Who the fu** is this

Klay- Klay, Klay Thompson

Dad- Nigga you a grown man, why you messing with my 17 year old daughter

Klay- Because I love her man

Me- Daddy I love him

Dad- No the fu** you don't you too young

Me- Sh** not gone matter when I'm 20 and he 28 or even when I turn 18 in two months

Dad-Watch your fu**ing mouth when you talk to me I will knock you out.

Klay- no you won't

Dad- Nigga I will fu** you up, stay away from my daughter you fu**ing pervert, try that sh** with kylie not my daughter*hangs up*
End of phone call
My dad threw the phone at the floor causing it to slide towards me."Fu** you, I hate you. If you don't accept who I love, you don't accept me. I love Klay,were in love, and he won't give up on me,just like I won't give up on him. There's nothing you can do About it!" I yelled as tears streamed down my eyes. I grabbed my phone and ran upstairs to my room. As I laid in bed ignoring Klay's calls.I never ask for much,boys never was a problem,I haven't even caused any trouble.I've always done things according to my dad not me. I
was never a smart mouthed child like Ashlen. And I can't even be with the man I love at the age 17 almost 18. After my thinking and crying I answered Klay's call."you love me?" He asked."of course." I said.

August pov

"Aug,she's not a baby no more, she's almost 18. And she happens to be very mature for her age we even made it clear she's more mature then aiden and ashlen put together when they were her age.She obviously loves the boy if she standing up to you. give me one time she ever stood up to you....Never. She loves you too much, she finally stood up to you because its something she believes in." Val said as She tried to braid Ashton's hair." That was bold as fu**" Aiden said as he threw a pillow at Ava Marie. I gave thought to everything as Aiden and Ava Marie played fight. I went to Ansley's room. Knocking on it, getting no reply. I tried opening the door. It was locked." Oh ok I get it, you have your privacy,now open the door." I said.Still no reply. So I bust into the door and she wasn't nowhere to be found.I went in her walk in closet and she wasn't in there, but her window was open. "Fu**" I said. Ashley I failed you.This is all my fault,I got two kids who had kids before marriage and another who ran away with a grown a** man. I sat on the bed and cried. A note caught my eyes. I opened it as it said"Daddy I love you,I hope you're not mad at me, but my heart belongs to Klay. Klay is who I want to be with, and you gotta deal with it. I surely hope one day you'll accept us together. No more hiding to get your acceptance." I can't believe she did this, never expected this from her. I then called Len.

Phone call
Len- Hello

Me-*sniffs* Tell me about this Klay boy.

Len- umm, why you asking?

Me-Len I'm not playing

Len- well he's on the same te-

Me- I already know about that

Len- well umm he likes Ansley, they've been talking for a while. Like you should see how he lights up whenever we talk about Ans. That's what I meant to tell you about. Daddy ansley loves this boy and you should allow her to be with him because she's not giving up on him, you don't wanna run her away

Me-Its a little to late, she done ran off with the nigga

Len-Omg fr! Stephen,Ans done ran off with klay!

Stephen says in the background"wooow,you gotta be kidding me.the heart wants what it wants I guess."

Me- Ok whatever, he stays in California near yal

Stephen-Well yea but if there "on the run" you think they gonna stay at a place, where you know they'll be. What if they flew out to Mexico or something

Me-I hope the fu** they didn't

Stephen and Len then started going back in forth with what ifs as they laughed."What if they went to vegas and got married."Stephen said."What if they're having sex right now." Len said. "What if she was pregnant all along and she ran away before it was noticeable." Stephen said."What if-"len said as I cut her off.

Me-What if Yal shut the fu** up, and help me get her back

Len-The only way you can get her back is accepting Klay.

Me-*smacks teeth* Aight.

*Ashley and Riley cries in the background as Alfo "I do nuhting."*

Len-Dad we gotta go

Me-Aight

End of phone call.

I still couldn't believe this would happen, my baby girl running away from me.I looked over at the pictures of us that hung all over her walls. One wall was filed of pictures of me and her, another was filled with pictures of Ashley,I ,and her. Another wall was filled with her and her siblings. Would never thought the most family oriented daughter would run away from her dad. So I set my pride aside and called her. she didn't answer. So I left a message."Alivia I love you a lot, you're my baby girl. It really opened my eyes seeing you stand up to me, it made me realize you not a baby no more,instead of you thinking how I may feel you finally thought about your feelings. Do I like yal together? no, but if you love him and he loves and respects you,I guess I can accept it. I just want you back home Ansley. I'm sorry I made you run away, I should have let it be, like why should it matter you'll be 18 in a couple of months. But I love you Ansley-Alivia. Just want you back home." I said. I prayed to God that Ansley would come back home.
An hour later there Was a knock on the door. Once I opened it. Ansley immediately hugged him."I'm sorry daddy."She said."Thank you Lord"I said above a whisper as She dug her head into my neck."Where is Klay?" I asked. "He kicked me out his car ,because I didn't wanna have sex with him." She said. "What The Fu**! Let me find this nigga!" I said tryna get out her hug since she wouldn't let go."Let go Alivia!" I said.She looked at me laughing as she said"I'm just kidding daddy,He's in the car, he turned the car around,he didn't feel right taking me away from you." I then said"oh, tell him he can come in." She kissed my cheek and ran back outside. She then came with Klay as they held hands. As much as I wanted to get mad and punch this nigga in his face I just smiled and shook his hand. We all sat at the table the table in silence.Val then came downstairs and sat by me."Daddy, I need to tell you something." She said,fidgeting with her fingers as Klay held her hand.I sighed and said"what is it?" She breathe in and said"I'm pregnant." I was soo angry in my mind I was beating the sh** out of Klay.But I just happened to force a smile on my face as my lips twitched trying to keep the smile on my face. Val's eyes grew so big."uh um uh c-cool."I said trying to keep my cool."We can take care of the baby,I already looked for a job and got hired,you don't have to worry bout anything,I'll even move out." She said. In my head I just thought"where did I go wrong." I then said"H-how pre-pregnant are you?" She then said"three weeks." Val said under her breath"I Should have known." Under my breath I said"Da**"

Chapter dedicated to yeseniaa2302 she came up with the idea and I created it,If you ever have ideas,dm me,if I like it,I'll put it in the book,
Love bria 😘💞