I'm grown

Ashlen pov

For Ansley's birthday we all went out to eat, since she didn't want anything big. My dad,Val,god dad, brothers,Klay, Stephen, Our kids, and I were there. "Happy birthday! you're finally an Adult." Stephen and I said."Thanks" she said as Klay rubbed her shoulder as he smiled.Daddy was still not feeling him."Whats wrong." I asked."oh nothing." Ansley said. It was so much tension between my dad,Klay,and Ansley. Stephen and I felt lost.Like we had no idea whats going on. So the dinner table was silent."so how is the filet mignon dad?"Stephen said trying to break the silence."yea it sure looks good."I said. "Its good." He said. "Can somebody tell me what the hell is going on?"I asked."well ok everyone,I decided,I'm not going to college,I'm going to move in with Klay and take care of him and our child." Ansley said. Aiden,Stephen, And I fake fainted in our seats and said"Bruh" in unison.Alfo laughed and pretend to faint as he said"buh" Dad wasn't having it at all,he was killing them both with his eyes. I never seen him so angry,his face was practically red .I never seen him that red in life. Like imagine steams coming out his ears."You're pregnant?" I said with huge eyes."yes" Ansley said. I fake fainted as Stephen fanned me." Oh my gosh"I said."so much for being daddy's only hope."Aiden said as me and him laughed."ain't no waiting for marriage, like mommy bih." I said as Aiden and I laughed."Shut the fu** up Anthony and Aaliyah." My dad said. We stop laughing and silenced. My god dad being him, sipped his tea as he looked at us☕️👀.I couldn't help but laugh."You see what you did? She had her life planned out before you came in the picture,she had the scholarship and all.I should have whooped your a** and got you arrested for illegally having sex with her at a young age.I outta fu** you up,for brainwashing my daughter! She was big time on college til you came. She never even planned on being a stay at home mom." My dad."Daddy, this wasn't his idea it was all mine, he told me not to do it,but I'm gonna do it, its my decision."Ansley said as we all ended up sipping on our drinks  looking at them as they went back in forth."This decision is not what you really want, you just doing it because you think you gotta do it. This would have never happened if he was never in the picture!" My dad said. Stephen and I sorta sunk in our seats,because we were the ones who hooked them up."Well I guess you rather it happen with a childish guy who barely takes care of the baby, ain't shi*, with no money,job,or car, then with Klay."Ansley said. "ayye you aint gotta slick shade my baby momma like that"Aiden said laughing.Everyone but my dad,Ansley,and Klay laughed at the joke until my dad shot us all a look."You da** right,at least the nigga would be around your age." My dad said."it doesn't matter anymooorree,I'm 18,I'm grown,I can do whatever the fu** I wanna do now! And  I choose not to go to college, I choose to stay home with my child,I choose to get married to the man I love, If I wanted to fu** him again, right here,I'll do it, if I wanna suck his di** right now in front of you,I'll do it,because I'm grown!" Ansley said. She then got up and said"Happy birthday to me, thanks for the bullshi* dinner, Lets Go Klay!" Klay got up as My dad said"Don't come fu**ing back!" Ansley seemed a little hurt,but she said"Trust me I won't, you fu**ing poor excuse of a father." She then stormed off as Klay said"Umm thanks for the meal." He then followed Ansley out. We were all left shocked asf. "I would have never thought Ansley would be the child who lashes out." My god dad said."well that was my soap opera for the night." I said. My dad was beyond angry. He payed for the food and we all left.It was sad to say that was the last time we seen Ansley.Stephen occasionally sees her at the basketball games.Stephen always ask about her when he talks to Klay in the locker room. He doesn't spill much,but says"She's doing fine,just waiting for the baby to come" She chooses not to contact any of us, which is sad. Daddy ran her away. He is truly hurt, I can tell by the way we talk on the phone. But honestly I think she'll come back one day.