Happier

Ashlen POV

I'm so excited to see my bestfriend! He's staying with us for the week since him and Trey are playing each other. It wouldn't make since for Steph to be staying in the hotel when he can stay at our place.😁😁😁😆.

"Steph Is Coming! Steph is Coming!" I screamed as I skipped around the house as Alfo giggled as I held him." Who's coming Alfo?!"I said. He smiled big and said "Def" Alfo couldn't say much words but it was progress. "You're never that excited when I'm coming home" Trey said. I side eyed him and said" I do. If Alfo could speak he'll tell you I do. Definitely when you're gone for long period of times I always attack you when you come home and I'm locked on you until you tickle me off you." He then said" You right my bad" As I cleaned up and looked out the window every few minutes, Steph finally pulled up in the carport. I ran outside so quick and when he got out his car I hopped on him. Once I was on him I was locked on him." hey Ashlen" He said as he closed his door." Hey Steph" I said as he got his bag from out his trunk.He then walked in the house. It was funny how he was just acting as if I wasn't locked on him. He's just used to it." wassup" Trey said as he carried Alfo." hey." steph said as they shook hands. " Ok life vest you can get off me now." Steph said as he tried to pull me off him. He then tickled me and I got off him. "Oh so this must Be Alfo." Steph said as he played with Alfo's feet. Alfo then reached his arms out for Steph to get him. "def" Alfo said as Stephen carried him." He gotta be 7months now, Right?" Steph said as he walked in the living room." yea" Trey said as we followed him into the living room. We all sat down. "you got a nice house." Steph said as he looked around the room. "Thanks" Trey and I said in unison. As steph looked around the living room the picture of  me and him that sat next to the picture of me and trey caught his eyes. "Oh shoot you still got this picture." Steph said as he went to the picture as Alfo played  with his mouth. "Aww this was at your birthday when you turned nine. I was the only friend at your party *chuckles*" Trey then said  " You was for real when you said your circle was small." Trey and Steph then laughed as I rolled my eyes, even Alfo giggled. "you laughing at mommy Alfo." said in my baby voice. Alfo just kept giggling." But I made a new friend at College. Her name is London. She's Alfo God mom" I said, proud of myself. Steph laughed and said" You want some cool points for making one friend?" I rolled my eyes." I actually made three friends, Trey, London, and some boy I forgot his name" I said as I stuck my tongue out. " So You made two friends cool." Steph said as Trey laughed." Babe how you don't know your friend name?" Trey said as he laughed. "Well we never gave our names its just when we seen each other we called each other friends" I said."So you called a guy whenever yal walked past each other, friend?" Steph said. Trey then said that's what it sounds like" I then rolled my eyes as They laughed."aww remember how when your mom was alive she would set up little play dates for us. Your momma was so fine. I had a huge crush on her. My goal was to steal her from your dad." Steph said. "Yea my dad told me one day yal was sitting on the couch and you said my old man take good care of my wife these few years til I turn 18. Then you can leave, I got the rest. I believe he thought you was talking bout me but you was talking bout her." I said as we laughed. "yea I cried for three days when I found out she died" Steph said. "Cry baby." I said under my breath. "loner." he said back. " Beaver." I said. " Tissue tits." Steph said. I then went silent and Straight faced him as him and Trey laughed."How long yal been together?" Steph said as he played with Alfo. "3 years." Trey said." oh wow," Steph said " Yea, its been a wild 3 years." Trey said. "I was so surprised  to find out she had a fiancé. I Always visualized her knitting sweaters for her 25 cats and Diego." Steph Said as they both laughed." I always visualized you still living with your parents, oh yea you still do. I don't know why though you got all the money to get your own house." I Said. "Umm rephrase that, they live with me since they just moved down to where I'm at" Steph said. "Oh my bad Curry, you got the sauce." I said.  "Well I'm bout to play some ball , wanna join?" Trey said. "Heckk yea, That's like asking Ashlen if she wants to eat." Steph said. "That was a good comparison" Trey said as Steph handed me Alfo." I know right?!" Steph said. As they went outside Alfo and I got dressed in fan Attire. We then went outside with the guys. "hey guys!" I yelled as they were playing shirtless with their basketball shorts. They stopped their game and said "What?" in unison.I wasn't  sure who to root for, so I decided to wear my Jazz crop top and my Warriors shorts. And I had put Alfo in his Warrior shirt and jazz basketball shorts. So things can be equal." I said. "umm ok." Stephen said. They then continued to play as I sat down on the patio with Alfo. I ended up losing interest in the game and called my dad.
Phone Call
Me- Hey bud, whatchu doing.
Dad- Trying to spend time with my wife
Me- Oh that's cool but anyways guess who's here with us?
Dad-Who Ashlen?
Me-your favorite son
Dad- Aiden is with me, Whatchu mean?
Me- You know good and well Aiden aint your favorite son, try again
Dad- Stephen?
Me- Yes
Dad- Oh tell him I said hi
Me- Alright * tells Stephen dad said hi and he says hey back* He said hey
Dad- Oh yea Jazz and Warriors got a game. No wonder he down there, Its gonna be hard what team to root for. Who you rooting for?
Me- I have no clue.
Dad- Me either, that's a tough one. But What yal doing.
Me- Oh well me and Alfo watching them play basketball.
Dad- Who winning?
Me- *ask them whos winning* Its a tie.
Dad- Oh wow, why you not playing?
Me- Cause I'm watching Alfo
Dad- Excuse for being lazy that's all.
Me-Yea you right, but you coming to the game?
Dad- Yea, the fam too
Me-Oh Alright, I swear if I get bit by one more mosquito
Dad-Ever heard of bug spray
Me-Ever heard of out of it
Dad- Yea
Me-Yal its getting dark, I'm going in
Dad-No one cares what you do girl. Just go in the house. You won't be missed trust me.
Me- ugh be quiet.* Walks in house with Alfo*
Dad- How you gonna tell me be quiet when you called me.
me- Whatever
Dad- I talk to you later I got A wife to spend time with.
Me-You got a daughter to spend time with too
Dad- I didn't tell you to move to Utah
Me- Ugh ok bye. love you
Dad- Love you too bye
End Of phone call
After I got off the phone with my dad, I bathe Alfo, put him to sleep and took a shower. Hours later the boys came in all sweaty as I washed dishes. They both know how I feel about other people sweat. Other people put their sweat on me is like someone sneezing and getting snot on someone else or spit on someone else or throw up on someone. That's what its like to me. So they had the nerve to hug me and rub their sweaty faces on me. I started breathing hard and turning red " Oh my gosh get off me now!" I yelled. I almost threw up. They laughed as I ran upstairs into the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes, turn on the shower, and hopped in. The boys then came in and sat on the counter as I showered." What did this phobia come from." Trey asked." Stephen said" In 1st grade This fat boy who was always sweaty his sweat got in her mouth when he fell on her and when he got off her, her whole body was covered in his sweat.  She had to wear that sweat on her all day. Til that day she had a phobia of sweat." Trey then said "Oh wow." Trey said. I rolled my eyes, forgetting that they couldn't see me."Oh don't bring back that memory back." I said as I scrubbed myself. I then turned off the shower and wrapped myself with a towel. "Don't touch me, don't touch me." I said as I walked past them as they threaten to touch me. I went in my room and got dressed as the boy went in each bathroom to take a shower. Once they were done they went downstairs in the living room. I ended up watching three episodes of spongebob by myself. So I went downstairs to where the boys were. "Stephen!" I yelled as they played 2K15. You know since they so petty, they played as themselves. He ignored me as they were so into the game. "Stephen!" I yelled again. "Wardell Stephen Curry II" I said as I hit him in the head." What!" He yelled still staring at the game." We were suppose to watch the SpongeBob Squarepants Marathon together tonight." I whined. He sighed and said" When I'm done I'll watch it with you." I then walked  to my room as I talked to myself. I was hella heated cause the whole time he was chilling with Trey and Not me.