Baby muva

Stephen Pov

The people was finally done with my custom made diamond and gold promise ring for Ashlen. Today I was gonna ask her if she would be my girl. I looked at the ring and it was perfect. The band was gold,diamond around it, with Ashlen's name inprinted in the inside. And it had a ruby heart  in the center with diamonds around it. I knew she would love it. She would always talk about having all that in one thing, so I did that. I then called her.

Phone call

Len- Hola

Me- hey meet me at your favorite food place

Len- Do you know what my fav food place is

Me- Yea.

Len- oh we will see

Me- Alright, I got something special for you

Len- oh really

Me-Yes really.

Len-Should I get a babysitter??

Me- Nahh lil man can come too

Len- Alright. Love you

Me-Love you too bye

Len- bye.

End of Phone Call

I was so excited to meet her but there was so much traffic. She texted me telling she was already there and I'm still at this light. Traffic started to ease up and I made it 25 min. later. "What took so long?" Ashlen said as she played with Alfo. "I swear I thought your favorite food place was Mcdonalds" I said as I sat down."Oh my wow, That's shows how much you listen." She said. "I'm just kidding, it was just so much traffic." I said. "Oh, but what's the surprise!" I then said "Tissue tits, will you be my girl?"  I then took out the ring. She smiled soo big, cheek to cheek, cheeks redder than usual. "Yes I will be your girlfriend." She said. "You not gonna look at the ring?" I said. "My bad." She opened the box and her jaw dropped and her eyes grew big. She then pulled me into a kiss."I love you." she said."Love you more" I said. I then put the ring on her as she smiled. "I have some news for you."she said smiling big."What is it?" I asked. "I tell you when we get home."She said. We then had a good time at the restaurant. After that we was done. Once we went home Ashlen got Alfo ready for bed as I watched tv in bed. An hour later Ashlen comes in and says "Alfo is finally sleep." She then got on top of me and we made out as I felt all on her butt. As we kissed my phone rung. I ignored it as I tried to take her shirt off. She pulled away and said "Answer the phone babe." I sighed and grabbed my phone. I answered it and put it on speaker.

Phone Call

Me- Hello, who is this?

??- It's Ayeisha

Ayeisha was the girl I had a one night stand with. She is such a sweet girl, kinda sad I did her like that.

Me- Umm hey Ayeisha wassup

??- I'm really sorry to bother you at this time, I know you're probably busy, but I think its best I tell you that I'm 7 months pregnant with your baby.

Ashlen and I jaw dropped and our eyes grew big.

Me- Oh wow, why didn't you tell me sooner.

??- well, I planned on taking care of her myself, and I was afraid to tell you it, cause I seen you were happy with a girl and kid, by the way she's so pretty and her  baby is adorable. But anyways I was scared of rejection as in you saying its not your baby, or you wanting me abort. And I just didn't want to ruin your life.

Me-*Chuckles* you didn't ruin my life at all that's good news, so were gonna have a girl, wow . You got my girl blushing and smiling big. We would love to be in the baby's life.

??- Aww thank you guys so much, its just my parents turned on me when they found out I was pregnant, I don't really have no one so it was best I tell you.

Me-Well I'm glad you told me.

??-Yea, but I'm not sure what to name her.

Me- Riley

??- That's cute.I like it!

Me-Thanks, can I talk to her

??-Sure *puts phone to stomach*

Me- Hey little Riley, I'm your daddy, I will love you forever and be your friend. I want you to know you have family  who love you, you're gonna have a big brother and a step mommy who is already happy about you being here. We love you

??- she kicked

Me- oh wow that's amazing

??- Well sorry for disturbing you .

Me- Its alright

??- well bye

Me- bye

End of phone call

"Baby this before me and-" I said as she cut me off. "Its alright baby I understand, I know it must be scary for her, feeling like she's alone. And its very odd she tells you this the same day I was gonna tell you, I'm pregnant with your baby also." She said. My jaw dropped."Oh wow,Wow.wooow"I said. "There is my baby in there. Hey little baby, I'm your daddy!" I said so excited."This is such an amazing day." I said."I bet it is, and its awesome because both of your baby muvas are awesome people, she seems so sweet and innocent." Ashlen said."Truth is, she really is, nothing but a sweet soul, that's why I dig her vibe. " I said. "Maybe we should invite her to stay with us on her labor week,cause it can get scary being by yourself definitely when its her first time. I know I panicked when my water broke, but I had Trey and London there by my side to relax me and I wouldn't want her driving to the hospital by herself." Ashlen said."You sure." I said."Of course." She said smiling."I glad you're not mad." I said."I can't be mad if this was before we were even messing around. And this your first child, I want you to be in little Riley's life." She said as she gave me a kiss.I then text Ayeisha if she wanted to stay with us for the week of her labor. She agreed . I'm gonna be a daddy! So I called my mom to tell her the news, she was excited. Ashlen told her dad and he alright with it. And they ended up talking all night. This is the best day ever.

Happy Father's Day