Anjoley And Ashton

Ashlen Pov

I Woke Up 2:00 in the morning crying.I had A Bad Dream,It Was A Flashback Of My Mother. In The Flashback It Was Me As A Kid.I Walked In The My parents room.My Mom Was In The Bathroom And Dad Was In The Room Watching Tv.I went in the bathroom And I Saw momma Underwater.I've Seen Her Go under water before for like ten seconds then she comes back up, but this time she was under longer than usual."Daddy!" I Screamed.He Came Rushing in.He Saw Mommy And Hopped In The Bathtub getting his jogging pants wet and pulled her up from under the water. He Started Kissing her in some way and patting her back."go Somewhere Ashlen" My Dad Said."But daddy" I Said As I got scared And Began tearing up."Go Now Aaliyah!." He Yelled.I then ran out the bathroom and peaked in.Mommy started breathing again,but she was crying.As they sat in the water daddy rocked her in his arms."Let me Be With My Baby." my mom continuously said as she cried.Daddy Kept kissing her forehead and holding her as he said"No you gotta get through this we need you,Were not gonna lose you.You'll see your baby one day,Not now,Not now." I Then Ran out the room.Then It Skipped to Another Part.Aiden,Ansley,And Me were sitting at the table and dinner.My Dad And Mom Were in the kitchen.As Dad Tilted My Mom's chin up and Kissed her I Could Here Him Softly whispering "baby Please Eat for me." Mom Then Said"I'm Not Hungry Baby." He Kissed Her Again And Said"Please." A few Minutes later Mommy Came At The Table With Food As Daddy Did The Same.Mom She just stared at us smiling.She seemed happy,She was talking to us, asking about our day,laughing,But she wasn't eating.Daddy looked at her in concern and she forced herself to eat.

London Ran in my room and held me.I told her my dream And She Gave Me Some Comforting words and held me.She Held me til I Went Back To Sleep.

I Then Had Another Dream.I saw My mom,She looked Angelic and Beautiful,I Hugged her so tight As I cried.She then Introduced me to two kids. I Met This Girl name Anjoley She looked 5 years old,And A Boy Named Ashton who looked 3 .This was Not Val son,Someone else.They Both Claimed to be my little sister and brother.Anjoley told me she died in My Moms Stomach.Ashton Told Me He was in my mom stomach when she died.I then Gave Them A Hug And They began to disappear.That was the end of the dream.

I told London The Dream and she told me "it was probably a message,Tryna show you something That you wouldn't have understand when you were younger. The first dream must have told you your mother was depressed and the second showed why she was." I teared up and said"Thats impossible my mother was always happy." London then Said."But What About Behind Closed Doors" I Then Yelled"You don't Know Sh**,She Was Always Happy" I then Cried And left the dorm.London was basically telling the truth,Just didn't want to believe it.But I've Seen This stuff before.I've Seen My Dad Beg my mom to eat,and watch her bathe sometimes he would hold her while he bathe her in the bathtub,but I didn't give thought to why .I didn't Understand Until now.I drove to Trey's Dorm.As We Were in his room laying down,I told Him What My dream was and he basically said what london said."Just Go back to sleep." he said as he went back to sleep.I just laid in his arms as I traced his tattoos tryna go back to sleep,Just couldn't.It Was then bout time I had To get ready for class. During Class I couldn't stop thinking bout it.I had To get to the bottom of this.So After I was Done with my classes I went to trey's dorm.His roomate cooked for us.Once we was done eating we went in his room.He held me and went through my hair as I called my dad.

📞Phone Call 📞

Dad-Hello

Me-Daddy Is The Name Anjoley Familiar To you

Dad-*silent and sniffs* Your Mother And I *pause* We Were Suppose To Have A Child. *weakly chuckles* She was so happy to find out we were having another child*pauses and sniffs*She said if it was a girl we'll name her Anjoley,But she didn't know what to name it if it was a boy.She Already Had Plans For the baby,She was so excited,She even had a nickname for anjoley,she said we'll call her anjo then I was like nah we'll call her joley.She was so ready she was already shopping for clothers and things for the nursery, But then She Had A Miscarriage.

Me-And It Caused Her To Be Depressed.

Dad-Yea...So how did the name Anjoley Come up

Me-Well I had A Dream about momma it was a flashback when she was drowning herself in the bathtub and you got her from underwater and she kept saying Let me be with my baby.Also when she didn't want to eat.Then I had Another Dream. I got to hug Mommy and I Met Anjoley And Ashton.Anjoley said She Died in moms stomach and Ashton Said He Was in moms stomach when she died.

Dad-Wow,How did they look?

Me-Mommy Was Glowing,She Looked Angelic And Beautiful.Anjoley She Was Mom's Skin complexion,Long brown curly Hair,She Had Your Eyes And Moms nose And Lips.She Was A pretty girl looked like she was 5. Ashton,He Was close to Your Complexion,Had Your Eyes,Nose,And mouth,He basically looked like you when you was 3. He Had A Curly afro though and he was like 3

Dad- *sniffs* Thats exactly how they looked in my dream too,I had A dream about meeting them two weeks ago.

me-yea so mommy was depressed cause of a miscarriage and when she died she was pregnant with ashton,So thats why you named val and your son Ashton,to pay tribute to the unborn brother.

Dad-Yep. *Chuckles*I Wanted To Fu** Your Mom Right there Cause She Looked Too good,She Was Thick😩🙌,But I Couldn't It Wasn't Allowed in Heaven.

Me-*Laughs*Daddy you a mess 😂 But I noticed That She Was Thick.

dad-Maybe Cause They be eating good in heaven and she didn't have to worry about her figure.

me-*laughing* Most Likely.But I'll talk To you Later Papa Bear

Dad-*chuckles* Alright Lil Bear,Love you

Me-Love You Too bye

Dad-Bye
📞End Of Phone Call📞
Trey Was Sleep,So I Gave Him Kiss And Slipped Out his arms.I Then Went Back to my dorm.London Was In Her Room Reading."Hey I'm So sorry for blowing up on you." I Said As I Sat on the end of the bed."Its Alright,You Were Emotional At the time,I understand I would have done the same,Definitely since it was from someone from outside my family who wasn't there through it all." She said."But what you said was true I just didn't want to believe it." I Said."Its Alright Hun." She said as she hugged me.I Then told her everything.After that I went in my room and just read the Bible Until my dad called me and we talked about memories with mom and life itself.