When He's on the Road

Ashlen Pov

Stephen is by far the best father ever to Riley and not Just to Riley, but to Alfo too. He loves them both equally. Alfo loves helping us with Riley and everyday there is a new drawing for her from him.

Sadly, we never hear from Ayesha, but I still manage to send pictures and videos to her. This month I'll be taking care of the kids on my own since Stephen gotta hit the road and win some games obviously. But before he left he took us out to eat.

"You think you can handle the kids on your own." he said as we waited for the food.
" Of course, how hard can it be? I got this" I said as I gave the crayons too Alfo.

He raised his eyebrows and said "Oh really " as Riley laid on his chest .

"Yea I got this, I helped raise Two kids." I said.

"I'm aware Ashlen, you Helped take care of the Aiden and Ansley, but if you got this, You got it." He said.

"Mah-me" Alfo said. "what can I do for you baby" I said.
"potty." He replied.

I looked up at Stephen and he was already handing Riley to me.

"Come on lil man." Stephen said as I got Riley. He then got Alfo out his booster chair and took him to the bathroom.

"Riley, Riilleey ,Riley," I said as I kissed her cheeks and took pictures with her. The boys then came back. Stephen then put Alfo back in his booster and got Riley back. He sat down as Riley seemed amused by the bike rider.

I  took a picture of them both. "Mah-me picwure me." Alfo said smiling big. I giggled and said " Ok baby."

I took pictures of him as he did his signature pose and smiled. Steph even took a picture of him.

"I wonder why I haven't heard from Riley's mother in a while." I said as Alfo was in his own world making noises and scribbling on his paper.

" She's probably beyond busy." He said. "Busy enough not to check on her 1 week year old daughter?" I asked.

"I don't know you ask her, I think were doing just fine without her checking up." Stephen said.

"*sighs*I guess so." I said as the waiter came with our food.

We then ate in silence, besides Alfo making his unnecessary noises. After eating we got ready to go.

"Goodbye lil man." Stephen said to Alfo as he buckled him in his car seat. I swear Alfo don't like to hear goodbye. As Alfo pouted his bottom lip and said"Whea a gowa Da-da?" Stephen sighed and said " Da-da gotta hit the road he has a game, I love you." Alfo did the most cutest sigh and said "wuh u too." Stephen then kissed Alfo's forehead and closed the door.

He then went on the other side of the car where Riley was snuggled up in her car seat sleep. He then kissed her cheek and closed the door. He then came to me as I stood by the door. "Look at poor little Alfo." I said as I pouted my bottom lip.

He looked and Alfo looked at him sadly and back out the window, staring at the people who walked by. He then looked back at me as I frowned .

" I'mma miss you baby." I whined as I wrapped my arms around his neck on my tippy toes. "I'mma miss you too lil mama." he said smiling, making fun of my height.