Triple Win

Ashlen Pov

Stephen suppose to take me to the Doctor to find of what the gender of the baby,but he just taking his time on the phone. "Baby we need to get going."I said impatiently. He just held his index finger up as he was on the phone and walked off."So we can do it?" He said as he walked off to the other room. I just huffed and walked outside to the car with Riley and Alfo. Once we got in the car waiting I asked Alfo"What do you think the baby is gonna be, a girl or boy?" He then said" Boy" he said as he played with his tablet."Thats what I think too,baby " I said. Stephen then got in the car."You ready to find out the gender?" He said as he smiled."Yea,but who was that on the phone?" I asked."Um my coach."he said as he drove."Oh." I said. He could tell my mood changed because he knew that I would have been overthinking things. He touch my stomach and said"Its a girl" Alfo then said"Noo no nooo its boy!" I laughed and said"I'm With Alfo on this." He gave me this look he usually gives when he has an idea."if it's a girl You gotta give me head and if it's a boy I'll give you head til your water breaks." he whispered in my ear. I bust out laughing to that."You're so hilarious baby. That's a negative. Nah I'm good" I said."Well how bout you cater to me all day if it's a girl." He asked.I laughed and said"But I already do that baby" He then said"True. Well then I got nothing." We then went to the doctors place. "You ready to find out the gender."The nurse asked."Yess" we said in unison.Alfo just watched taking pictures with his little tablet as Riley just slept through this moment."And it's a ....Girl!" The nurse said.My jaw dropped as Stephen's did the same."Yess!!!! Daddy knows best.What I told you !"Stephen said. I just rolled my eyes and giggled."Wait I see another baby." the nurse said.Stephen and I Eyes grew so big as we gasped."Wow 4 kids."Stephen said. The nurse then laughed and said"Just Kidding,Yal should have seen Yal face." Stephen and I sighed in relief."That would have been to many babies under 2." I said. "You scared me. Whew"Stephen said. We all laughed. We then left. As we were in the car I called my daddy.
Phone Call-
Dad- Wassup

Me- Guess what the gender is

Dad-Is it a shemale

Me- Really daddy,No

Dad-Well you told me to guess

Me-Well it's A GIRL!

Dad-Aww Sh** It's A girl! That's Amazing Baby! Val it's A Girl!!

Val-What I told you Aug,I told you it was gonna be a girl.Pay up. I'm so happy for you Len!

Me- Thanks. Good thing I didn't place a bet. I really thought it was going to be a boy.

Dad- Little Ashley is on the way.

Me- Yep

Dad- Well tell Stephen I tried to call him back.

Me-Oh Alright.

Dad-I'mma talk to you later, Gotta tell the fam the news.

Me- Alright Daddy, Love you

Dad- Love you too smiles

Me- bye
End of Phone Call

"Daddy tried calling you back." I said. Stephen Then said"Alright" as he focused on the road. I looked at him and said" You're not going to call him back?" He then said" I'll call him later." I then said "Why not now?" He then sternly said "Baby, I told you that I'll call him later " I then said " Well okay then." Alfo then said"mommy look" I looked and he showed me the pictures he took of me at the doctors office and the pictures he took of Riley in the car."Aww my baby is a little photographer." I said as I look at the pictures. I looked at Stephen and said "we should by him a little camera!" He then said"sure." Alfo then said"yay picwures " We spoil them rotten. So We got him a camera and Riley a teddy bear. Alfo was taking nonstop pictures from the car ride to the house. We got him a kids camera. He's been taking pictures of Stephen and I constantly so we told him to take pictures of Riley. "Baby, I want you to come to my game, the family also." Stephen said as he went through my hair as I rested my head on his chest."Alright."I said. He then received a call and hopped out of bed. He then walked out the house. Pacing the backyard while on the phone. Is this signs of cheating or some sneaky sh**? I gotta chill.Stephen would never cheat. Right? Stephen came back smiling. "oh she got you smiling?" I said sarcastically. He chuckled and said "If you think your dad is a she, yes." I then side eyed him and said "Then why you went outside." He then said"We were having a private talk obviously and I would like for you to stop questioning me and just go with the flow baby, Can you do that for me? Trust me it will be all good at the end." he said . "Alright baby, I Can do it." I said knowing good and well it would be eating me in the inside.