.RueLen

Ashlen Pov

Text Convo

Mama-Hey hun I'm sorry didn't come with yal for mothers day knew how important it was to you,Can I make it up today?

Me-Sure no problem and its Alright I Understand Why you didn't come I would do the same

Mama-Yea,but was Nia there.

Me-Lol nope just Chris and Royalty

Mama-Oh,I just feel terrrible cause I knew how important it was for you have your family with you at that emotional moment, but I put my feelings before yours.It would have hurted me and been awkward to see the man I love and his daughter that should have been mines in the same area as me and act like im not hurt at all

Me-I understand and its alright.It'll hurt me too so im totally fine with your decision.

Mama-thanks hun I'll see you in a few.

Me-Alright

End of Text convo

I Love My Mama Karrueche so much.She Was There For Me And My Brother and Sister at all times,when we needed her.She Basically Took Care Of Us.Also Took The Role Of Our Mother.Whenever we needed someone to talk to she was there to listen.Sadly We Would Go To Her Before We Ever Went To Val.For Instance when I First started my Period,I didn't tell Val I stayed right in that bathroom,texted mama k and she came real fast with pads and tampons.She Laughed At the Fact That Val Was In The Room Right next to my bathroom but I called her to come handle my problem.Val Was sad about it,but I Could Careless.When My Mama Left My Dad Gave Me A Whole Lecture About How I should Make Val feel Included In My life And Everything And That I Should Treat Her More Like A Mother And Not An Outsider.All That Stuff He Said Went In One Ear and Out The Other Cause I could careless about her feelings.And He Knew That I Wasn't gonna do that And He Didn't care either He Just Gave Me a Lecture Bout it Cause Val told Him To.Then That Same weekend I Invited my mama To A Mother Daughter Brunch At Our Church And Not Val.I Can Say that Karrueche Been Through It All.Sometimes I wished She Was My stepmom except for Val.

As I was Getting dressed,Trey Watched And said"Where You Going ?" I then said "Me and My Mama were gonna spend time together.She Coming to Pick Me Up." As I Put A Bra and crop top On He Said"oh alright." I then Put On My shorts and Did my personal chores.I then hopped in bed with Trey."Can I comeeeee.''Trey whined."I'm sorry baby,you can't were doing all girly things."i Said as I kissed his lips."I meant can I cum in your mouth?" He Said So Seriously.I Then Hit Him Hard And Said"You So Fu**ing Nasty" He Then Laughed and said"But You Knew This Already.Thats Why You Got With me Cause You Knew I could Do Some Nasty Things." He then Started sucking on my neck as his hand traveled down my shorts.Thats When There Was a Knock On The Door."Oh Thats My que,Gotta Blast." I Said As I pulled His Hand Out my shorts And Hopped Out the Bed."Im Not Done With You."He Yelled As I ran out the room. I then Openned the door.There stood my Mama K Smiling as Big as Ever.We Then Hugged tightly."I Miss You Lady Bug." She Said As we Hugged."I Miss You too Mama."

I said. We Then Sat Down. "Trey Come Meet My Mama." I yelled. Trey Came Out The Room and said "Hey Ms.." He Then Stopped in his tracks and Said "She Looks the same age as you Babes, How Is That?" Her And I then Laughed and I Said "Maybe Cause she so short And She has such a baby face." Mama Then Said"Its like everyone in her family taller than me. Like Ansley Is Like Two inches taller than me." We All Then Laughed. "Well You Ready Hun." She Said "Yea." I Said. We Then Got Up. "bye Baby, I'll see you later." I Said As I Gave him a kiss. "Bye Trey. It Was Nice To meet you" My Mama Said as she Gave Him A Hug. We Then Left. As we Were In The Car my Mama Said "He's a Little cutie. How Long yal Been together?" I Then said"1 year and 3 months." She Then Said "aww but is he still in college?" She asked. "Yea he is, he's a basketball player.He goes to Michigan, but he came down to visit me for the weekend" I said." aaww,well you need to be spending time with him not me, I can see you anytime, you only got him for three days" she said as she stopped the car.I laughed and said "Its good, He'll be alright, he comes down to see me ever weekend if he's not busy with basketball."She then continued to drive and said "aww he goes out the way for you. He must really love you, he's a keeper."I then said "Yep," She then asked "But how's college going?" I smiled and said "Its amazing. Its not hard as I expect it to be. I'm trying to get a degree to become Lawyer, only if this modeling thing don't turn out good" She smiled and said "I'm So Happy for you Hun. I want you to reach higher so don't settle for modelling let that be your side job. Just go straight for your law degree." I then said "Yes mama, "We finally made it to the mall. We were having a great time and bonding. Whenever we together you know we going to show out. We then got our hair and nails done.After that we went out for lunch. We were having a nice time smiling and laughing and enjoying each. But out of nowhere Mama K started to tear up. "Mama why you crying?" I asked in concern. "Its just your smile just reminds me of Ashley, All I see in you is her. Ashley would be so happy to see how far you gotten and how you grew into such a smart beautiful girl....*sniffs*.I remember when you was first born Ashley had your life planned out, she said when you grow up you're going to be a smart beautiful independent girl, Finish up college, have a good paying job, and a good faithful husband and yal will be together forever. I also remember she called me late at night saying Promise me if anything happens to me and August you'll take care our kids and guide them to success, push them to be the best they can be, and keep them in church. I made that promise and I'm glad to say I kept it. "She said as she wiped the tears that continuously came down. That's when I Started to tear up myself. "I Miss her a lot." I said. "Me too she was a good friend. She had my back just like I Had her back. She was they're when I needed her and vice versa."She said as she pulled out three photos of her and my mom."We instantly bonded when we first met,We became so close.We did everything together, that's why your dad and god daddy made up the name Rueley, but I guess we can call it Ruelen now.*sniffs*"she said as she lightly smiled. As I wiped a tear and lightly smiled and said"I like that...Ruelen." She then said "and our goal is..." I then said"to make mommy proud," We then high fived and she let me have the three pics.We then left and she took me back home"I love you pretty girl." she said." I love you too." I said as we hugged. I then got out the car and waved goodbye. Once I got in Trey was in the living room playing 2k.You could tell he was in a game mode cause I said "you aint go fu** one of your hoes while I was gone" He just ignored me. Normally he'll get mad.So I tried to seduce him by taking off my shorts and laying on him the opposite way with my booty in front of him, but he just used my butt to rest his arms as he played. That didn't work so I changed positions and straddled him as I kissed and sucked on his neck. The ni**a still didn't pay me no mind, but when that game was over things went down.