When The Devil Speaks

Ashlen Pov

London And I Have Been So Focused On Our Work That We Became Lames.Well pretty Lames.We Haven't Went To One Frat party,Nor Skip A Class.Thats Just How We're Set Up.But One Of London's Guy Friends Came Over To Convince us to come.
"London,You have To Come to this party,You And Your pretty friend." He Said."Ugh No I have To Study For The Quiz Next Week." London Said As she went through her hair."Exactly, Next Week,You got time." She Whined and said"I don't Wanna go." Her Friend replied "Please." London sight"If Ashlen Goes,I'll go."

Her friend stared at me with puppy eyes.I sighed And Said"I guess we can go,but were staying no later than 11." Her Friend  said"Great,Now its a beach party so where your swimsuits,It Starts In Two Hours." He Said before he Left. We Finished Our Work.Once Our Work Was Done We Got Ready for the party.

When we were ready We Left.Once We Got to the party,It Was Already Turnt.There was A lot of people from campus at the beach.They Were Dancing And Drink.There was a lot of sororities And loud music.London And I Were Actually having fun,At first we had our doubts,but it was fun.We Was Dancing,Playing In The Water,And Socializing with people.But I Was Just Thinking,Like I Was Zoned out,Not Giving Thought To who IWas Staring At.The Person I Was Staring At He Caught Me staring,He Smiled And Winked At Me.I Instantly Looked Away,Cause I Have No intentions in trying to flirt with him. Thats When Kylie Started Talking Sh**.She Was Surrounded by a lot of boys and girls and she came over to where I was With the people I Was Talking To."Hey Guys,Bet Yal Wondering,Why Is Ashlen So Stuck up,Yal Probably Thinking She Swear she higher than us.Well Yal Wanna Know Why She Thinks That shes Higher Than Us,Well Because Her Dad Is August Alsina Yal,Chris Brown Is Her Goddad Too,Aint That Something.Her Mom Is Ashley Moore Alsina,The model." I  Looked at Her With Disgust And Said"Yes My Father and God father is celebrities,But I'm Still me,I Don't Think I'm Higher than anyone,But yes I Can get stuck up sometimes,But i'm actually the coolest,the most realest, nicest person You'll ever meet. "London then co-signed and said"Everything she said is true." We Then Shared A smile.Kylie rolled her eyes and said"Well I looked at her mom,And her mom Skinny as hell,no a** and small titties, how you got more titties and booty than your moma." Thats when I began to get angry,you could tell cause I Starting shaking."Don't Talk about my momma,You can talk about me as much as you want,but you not gonna talk about my momma." I Said."She Laughed And Said"Oh My Bad,I Forgot She Died, Did She Die From Starvation." Kylie said as she laughed.That when I Saw red,I heard my mom say"Its alright ashlen,Just calm down." But then I heard my dad say in his strong accent"Nah,Hit That bi*** With that right left.One Lick won't Hurt,You know what whoop her a** she not gone disrespect our people and just get away with it,hell no." So I pounced On Kylie,and Whooped Her A**.I Wasn't Gone Stop Til I Seen blood.Everyone Crowded around the fight.I could feel London Tryna break up the fight and yelling "stop" but that wasn't stopping me.Thats when some boy pulled me off her and isolated me from everyone.London Followed."Chill ma." He said."I'm Chilled just put me down,London lets go." London and I  Left,I didn't even give thought to see who the boy was."thats Some mad disrespect man,I Told her a** To stop talking bout my moma right? I warned her right? I tried to be nice her but I'm not gone just let her disrespect my mama like that,When my momma can't be here to defend for herself.Oh no." I Said As I shaked and rocked back and forth."chill boo,its over with calm down, you let her foolishness get to you,if this was to be on campus you have been kicked out you can't let foolishness get to you.How bout next time just fight back with words,there is a lot you can say about that." London Said.See Thats why London is my girl.

We Finally Made It Back Home And I Called My Dad.
📞Phone Call📞
dad-hello?

me-Dad guess what

dad-what?

me-I got in a Fight

dad-why ashlen

me-Cause that thot was talking bout mama.

dad-oh wow, thats some mad disrespect

me-Funny thing is I heard moma telling me its alright,calm down but then I heard your voice say she disrespect family whoop her a**

dad-*bust out laughing* Why I gotta be the bad voice.

me-*laughs* Cause You The One Who Taught me how to fight and never let no one disrepect family.

dad-True.You got a point,But ion want you fighting no more only if they hit first cause you can't be fighting in college that how you get kicked out.

me-Alright, I'll try not to.

dad-Alright, love you

me-love you too,goodbye

dad-bye
📞end of call📞

after The call,I Took a shower and went to bed.