Home For The Holidays

Ashlen Pov

Trey And I go out.He's Such An Amazing Boyfriend.Everything he said He'll Benefit Me In,He Does It.He Sorta meets my standards.He's smart, not intelligent, he Doesn't really stimulate his mind,Like he doesn't deeply think about how things happened,but he's special to me so I let him slide.Since he loves me he tries to change to make things better.So Its Bout Time I Introduce Him To my Family And He Introduce me to his. So We Were Going Down to Atlanta for thanksgiving, London,Trey,And I.We Were Going To be there from Friday To monday.

Trey Held my hand tightly as we stood at the door,waiting for it to be open.Val Answered The Door."Hey Ashlen and friends!" Val Said Carrying ashton."Hey Val"I said."Hey"They said in unison.We then walked in the house.

Trey Pov
Ashlen's Parents House Was Nice And Big.It was a luxurious house.London And I just Looked Around like kids in a Candy store. It Smelled Good in there too, you could tell the food was gonna be good.Ashlen Lead Us To the living rooming."Yal Can Sit in here,I'll be in the kitchen."Ashlen Said.We Then sat on the sofa as Ashlen Walked To the kitchen."Daddy I'm Here." I could hear her say.Her Sister And Brother then came in. Once her sister saw me she kept staring at me, I think she has a crush on me"Hey Beautiful,...*Looks at me* Oh This Must Be your boyfriend." Ashlen brother said.London chuckled and said"hey,And no he isn't my boyfriend,He's Ashlen's." Ashlen's Brother and Sister jaws dropped."You For Real,Ashlen Goes Out With Somebody,Wow I Would Have never thought she'll be dating somebody."Her Brother said."Exactly,Must be better than Vonte." Her sister lowly said to her brother.I'm guessing Vonte was an ex.She must be Really feeling A Ni**a if I'm better than this Vonte.Ashlen Then Came Back And Said"Hey Lil sibs,Oh yea foods ready." So we all got up and Ashlen Grabbed My Hand and we all went in the Dining room.There Was food sitting there waiting to be ate.As We Sat Down Ashlen's Dad Came From The bathroom. "Hello Everyone."Her Dad Said As He Dried His Hand With A paper towel.Its Crazy As Sh** That I just saw my favorite music artist and the ni**a look like he didn't age a bit,Like he look like he still was 22 "You must Be the lucky boy,Trey,huh?" He Said."Yes I Am Mr.Alsina"I said As We Shook Hands Firmly.He Chuckled And Said"Call Me August"We Then Both Sat Down.His wife then came down with a baby and Sat down also. We said Prayer And Began To Eat."Daddy The foods great."Ashlen Said."Thanks,But trey I Hope You Know Ashlen Can't Cook."Her dad said as he chuckled.Ashlen gasped and said"I can Cook Daddy." He Then Laughed And Said"You Right,You Can Cook,microwavable food." Everyone laughed.Her Dad Actually is cool and funny."Dad Don't Act like I didn't cook you a full course meal for your birthday when I was 15,And You liked it,A lot." Ashlen Said."You know what you right,I'll give you that one you can cook."Her Dad Said."Thank You."she Said."So Trey,What are Your Intentions With My Daughter."August Said.Everyone Stared At Me."Well my Intentions Is To Someday Marry Her,And Have Her kids,To support her always,And Be married To her Til Death Do us Part."I said."Aww Baby."Ashlen Said As She Kissed Me.When Ashlen Kissed Me I Knew Her Dad Wasn't Feeling it,Just By The Way He Was Staring At Me.He Was Mean Mugging Me The Whole Time"When was your Last Relationship And How Long Was It?"He Asked."2 years ago and we lasted for 10 months." I Answered."Why Did Yal Break up." He Asked."Cause I Caught her cheating." I Said."Oh wow." August Said.We All then Went In Silence And Ate our food.Thats When Chris Brown Came Walking In.This Was Crazy.I'm In the same room as celebrities.They're Weirdly Normal people.Like They Act Like They're Not celebrities."Hey Fam,Umm Who this young fellow."Chris Said."Hey." Everyone said.Before I could speak for myself August said"This Young man is Ashlen's Boyfriend." Chris then gasped."Well Da** Can Yal Stop With All these Gasps,Yes I Have A Boyfriend And I love Him Dearly." Ashlen Said,Becoming annoyed."oh My Bad." Chris Said,Holding His Hand To His Chest.He Then Sat Down At The Table Besides London.I'm Surprise London Was Acting Chill Like She Not Eating Dinner With Celebrities.She Most Have Met Them Already And Already Had Her Starstruck Moment.We Then Ate In silence."If Ashlen wanted To fu** Right Now,Right After Dinner In Her Room,Would You Do It."Chris Asked."No I Would Not Cause I Know She Would Regret It,If We Did So,Since She Wanted To Wait Til Marriage like Her Mother Did.And Plus It Would Be Wrong To do it in her father's House, and while He's here,Thats Some Mad Disrespect." I said.August And Chris Narrowed Their Eyes At Me Like They Were Thinking You're Saying All The Right Stuff."London Did They Practice What He was Suppose To Say, In The Car?"Chris Said.London Chuckled And Said"No." Chris Then Said"Oh Alright."We Then Talked And Laughed At the Table As We Ate.Ashlen's People Are Really Down-to-earth people,They're Funny And Cool.But Heres My Opinion On Them.August,He's Actually Chilled and a Cool Guy,But He Seems Like an Overprotective type of father,Like He Isn't Gonna Let Nobody Hurt His Kids,He is also seems like a friend to all his kids.The Wife,Val She Seems As If She Doesn't Have A voice in The family,Like She doesn't say much,I know ashlen doesn't Like Her,And The Siblings,They Like Her,I think.I don't Think No one takes her seriously tho,Except August.Chris He's Funny And You Can Tell He's Overprotective Over His Godchildren,I Heard If Something Was To Happen To August While They Were still minors,Chris Would Be Their Legal Guardian,He'll Take Care of them.Aiden He's Cool And He Seems Like He used To be the problem child.Ashlen Tells Me He's Good At basketball and he's A great father to his daughter.He's Overprotective over his sisters too.Ansley,She's Also Cool And Sweet,You can tell she really looks up to Ashlen.And She seems to have a great future ahead of her.Ion know about Ashton yet,All I know is he cries a lot.Ava Marie Shes A Jumpy baby and she's Always Smiling.Once Dinner Was Done We All Helped Clean Up.Everyone Then Took Their Showers And Settled Down.We Then Played Games And Then Watched A Movie.Once The Movie Was Over Everyone Went In Their Rooms To Go To Bed.I Was Sharing The Room With Ashlen.We Were Talking For A While Til I Fell Asleep On Her Chest.

Ashlen POV

Trey Was Knocked Out,Slobbing And All On My Chest With One Hand under my shirt On One Of My Boobs.I just Had To Take A Pic.It Was So Cute.So While I was Reading My Book,There Was A Knock On The Door."Come In." I Said. My Dad Walked In.He Saw Trey Laying on me with his hand under my shirt."Umm wake him up and tell him to sleep in the guest room,He not gonna be sleeping in here."My dad Said."Really Daddy,Last Time I checked You use to sleep in bed with momma while yal was just friends,This is my boyfriend not friend." I said Giving him the dafuq face."Well He Shouldn't Have his Hand up your shirt."My dad said."As I checked again,you went up momma shirt while yal was friends,And to make things way better for my argument is she didn't want you going up her shirt,I don't mind Trey up my shirt cause as I say Again he's my boyfriend not friend,So you wanna find something else,So I can Shut it down quickly again.We can do this all night,I bet you wish momma didn't tell me everything.*chuckles* Checkmate" I said. Dad Looked Defeated.He Had Nothing Else To Find."Alright I'll Give You That." My Dad Said As He Sat Down On The Sofa In My Room."well Can You Sorta Cover Up his hand Up your Shirt,Cause Its Sorta Bothering Me."My dad Said.I chuckled and covered it with a blanket.We Then Talked For Hours.

The Next Morning We All Went To A Water Park and Went Out To Eat.Then I Went To see my Godmom Karrueche.Just Cause She Not with my god dad don't mean I don't love her no more.It was So funny Cause My God Dad Was Tryna Find Ways To Come With Us Just To see my Godmom,But we turned him down.So We Went shopping, my godmom,London,Ansley,Val,And Me.
The Boys Went To the basketball court and I Don't know What else they did.

Trey And I then Went To meet his family.They Love me and I love them.They Are Sweet,Loving People.At First I Was Lost as hell Cause They Kept Calling Trey,Alfonso.Like Am I missing Out On Something.Thats When I found Out Trey Real Name Is Alfonso Clark "Trey" Burke III. So I Kept Calling Him Alfalfa And He'll Get Aggravated With It.My Opinion On His Mother Is She's so sweet and loving person,Its Funny Cause She Wants Me to marry trey already and Have his kids.His Father He's Cool and you could tell he was a tough lover.Trey's Sister Amber She's So nice,I know were gonna be close.Trey Then Wanted To leave And Go back to my dad's House.Once We Made It Home We Went In my room.As He Laid in bed I Crawled On top of him."I like the name Alfonso."I Said emphasizing on his name ."Oh You Do?" He Said."Yea Its Sexy,Alfonso." I Said biting My Lip.I then began kissing on his neck and biting on his bottom lip and kissing his lips."Say my name."He Said.As I nibbled On his Ear I whispered"Alfonso."I then went back to kissing and sucking on his neck."Say It Again."He Said.I Whispered In his Ear."Alfalfa." I began To laugh As He Pushed Me off him onto the right side of the bed."Oh You Got Jokes Huh."He Said.As I laughed I said"Yes." He then Said"Good thing you stop saying my name though cause you was turning a Ni**a on and You would have got it." I Then Laughed And Said "Nah Your Hand Would Have Got It." He Then Gave me A Really Ni**a Look."But Its good Your Name Starts With A So Now We Can Continue The A Family.Val Already Fu**ed it up,Then You Would Have Fu**ed it up if your name was just Trey.But Now Its A.A.V.A.A.A.A,A which stands For August,Ashley,Val,Ashlen,Aiden, Ansley,Ashton,AvaMarie. Well There Is So many A in This Cause My Dad Full Name starts with all A's And Me And my siblings name have all A's In it." I said.Trey Then Said"Oh Wow so many A's,Thats The total of 17 A's." I then Looked At Him And Said"oh You Know Your Math ,And When we Get Married You'll Make it 18" he Raised His Eyebrows And Said"You're Absolutely Right." I Then Said"Yea." As We Sarcastically Smiled At Each other,But then We Started Looking deep into each others eyes and we started to kiss."I love you baby."I said In between our kisses."I love you too."He Said Pausing And Continuing to kiss me.

It Was Time For Us To Go.The Hardest Thing to do for me is leave my family.My Dad Gave Us A Whole lot of food to take back home,Trey's Parents Did too.Looks like we won't have to worry about cooking for 3 weeks.So as Trey Took A nap To have energy to drive back home I spent more time with my family.I ended Up falling right to sleep in my dad's Arms.The Safest Place I Know.Aiden Was Still flirting with London Even Though She Made It Clear That She Has Boyfriend.Once Trey Woke Up,We Got Ready To Go.We Said Are Goodbyes,Trey Got His Approvals By My Dad and God Dad.They Like Him For Me But if They Find out He Did me Wrong 🔫🔫Bang Bang 😂.I Doubt They'll Do that,Most likely 👊👊Pow Pow.But I Won't Underestimate What they Could Do.But We Ended Saying Goodbye to trey Family And I got My Approvals.Then We Drove back to campus.