A few days of Happiness

Ashlen Pov

Phone Call

Me-Daddy now I understand why you cheated on mama, it makes total sense

Dad- The Fu** you talking bout Len

Me- I get it, its like you get tired of the same ole thing, same day, same positions, same type of sex, nothing new.

Dad- Umm yea I guess, Where is this coming from though?

Me- Daddy you won't believe what I did.

Dad- what is it

Me- You always fail to at least try to guess

Dad- Well anyways what happened?

Me- Well.......I cheated.

Dad- Kinda seen that coming

Me- What you always thought I'll cheat

Dad- Well yea you got my genes in ya, when you good looking eerrbody want a taste,*laughs* but that doesn't me you give it to them, and plus when you five you was never loyal to your god dad you told him he was your only boyfriend and then you told me I was your boyfriend and you played us. And left us both for justin bieber.

Me- *laughs* but I was a kid, and it wasn't a real relationship.

Dad- but anyways who you cheated with

Me- Oh wow Steph's statefarm commercial just came on. Aww sebastian

Dad- Oooh you cheated with Curry I'm telling Trey OOOHHH

Me- *high pitch* Noooo daddy I was just telling you cause you like that commercial

Dad- Your voice just got high, it was with Him , its ok you rather Curry Chicken then Bourbon chicken.

Me- DADDYY!!!

Dad- I just knew someday yal end up fu**ing yal was just too close.

Me- Dad, can I talk to Val

Dad- You wanna talk to Val? What? Is this the apocalypse.

Me- Dad I'm serious, Val actually gives get advice just give her the phone or at least put it on speaker.

Dad- you're on speaker

Me- Val. I cheated on Trey with Steph

Val- Oh my gosh, I seen it coming tho, was it good, was it better than trey. I'm curious, *they both laugh*

Me- Oh My Gosh yal are no help, but it was good, and better.

*they both laugh*

Val- alright hun I'm ready, tell me Whatsup

Me- I cheated.....

Val-well tell me what happened

Me- Alright this is what happened.......

__________________________________________________________________

Ok this is a normal day for me. I wake up, kiss Trey's cheek, get out of bed, pick up one of the things Trey leaves on the floor, go downstairs to the kitchen, cook breakfast for the fam, fix me some coffee, think about life a little, Trey then comes downstairs, sits at the table,I give him the food,give him another kiss on the cheek,then I go upstairs, get dressed,do my personal chores, kiss Alfo,Kiss Trey,and go to work.Thats my normal day. It gets boring For real I want something different, like what about surprise morning sex, just something different. Younno. But then there was a difference, when I went to Steph's house. I had to go down to Oakland for A photo shoot. Since all the nice hotels was filled I went to Steph's house. Luckily his parents moved out. I won't tell you word for word on how things happened, but this is how it happened.