April Fools

Ashlen Pov

Personally,Me,Myself, I really love april Fools.I Love Pranking people.Trey Don't Know What I Got Planned For Him.

It All Started With A Phone Call.
Phone Call

Me-*Fake Crying* Baby Can You Come Over We Need To Talk

trey-Alright Baby I'm on my way,Whats going on?Did I Do Something wrong?

Me-Just Come over.*sniffs* *hangs up*

end Of Phone call
Trey Came Over 3 Minutes Later. He Came Rushing into The House."Ashlen I Don't Know What i did,But Lets Settle It Now And Fix The Conflict,I Love You,I Really Want This Relationship To Last Forever." Trey said Fast And Grabbing me into a hug."baby You didn't Do Anything." I said As I Caressed his face with my thumb."Then What is it baby?" He Said. I Took Out A Fake Pregnancy test and said"baby,..........I'm Pregnant." Trey Then Said"Were Having A Ba- Wait We Aint even Fuc* To have A Baby,You Cheated On me Ashlen.How Could You? I Loved Your A** With All my Heart,I Sacrificed Things For You,So many females wanted to be with me,But I Chose To Be With An Unloyal A** Hoe.Let Me Guess It Was With Someone Who looked and Act like Trai Byers Huh?This Is What Fu**ing Happens To Me,I Always Choose The Wrong Girl.Hoes Really Be Taking A Ni**a For Granted.I Thought You Would be different from them.Wow You Cheated On Me!*Hits The Table*You Fu**ing Cheated on me,Da**!And Not Only Did you cheat, you got fu**ing pregnant.didn't Give thought To use a condom?!You Fu**ing Slut.I really loved you Ashlen." You wouldn't believe this but he started tearing up."I really don't Deserve this Shi*,This Not my first time being cheated on.I have never cheated on one female,Sex is what you really wanted Ashlen?!you should have told me, I would Have tried to talk you out of it at first Cause I knew how you felt about,But if you wanted to do it I would Have Fu**ing did it,Cause I Loved Your Bi*** A**,I surely hope You and that guy have A Wonderful Life With The Child That should have Been Ours." Trey Said.He Then walked Towards the door."Baby!"I said."Don't call me baby,Slut." He Said.He Then Walked Out the dorm.I Followed Him Out And Said"Trey!I'm Joking,Happy April Fools Baby." He Looked back and side eyed me."You little girl." he said.I walked Towards Him And Tried To kiss,But he blocked my kiss by putting his hand on my mouth and pushing my head back playfully."*chuckles*You Can't Get No kiss,Cause I believed yo silly a**." He Said."Please baby can I get a kiss." I said.He Looked down at my lips for a second,then he kissed me."You Got Me,Got me good.Sorry For Calling You out your name baby."He Said."Its All good,I was raised to be thick skinned,Definitely when you're in the eye of the media,because they're people who are gonna criticize you all the time."I Said."Oh Wow." He Said."Well anyways lets go prank my dad."I Said."Alright." He Said.We Then Went upstairs and went in my room.I called my dad and put him on speaker.
Phone call

Dad-Hello?

Me-Dad I Gotta Tell you something

Dad-What is it len

Me-I'm Pregnant

Dad-*Pauses for a minute* *Accent gets stronger,Very stronger than usual* Ashlen Aaliyah Alsina,What The Fu** Is Wrong With you!I Expected More from Your A**.Da** Yal Don't Represent Your Mother Well,You Know She Waited To get married to have sex.She knows what abstinence is.I'm A Fine A** Ni**a So it must have been very tempting to have sex with me,But she still didn't Because She Sets BOUNDARIES For herself.Something you should do....If you gon be fu**ing at least use a fu**ing condom.I least expected this from you.I Can't believe this.How you gon take care of this child?You don't even have a job.I'mma treat you just like I treat aiden.I Aint Paying For sh**!Only thing I would put my money towards is birthday presents.Don't Ask For Me To Buy milk,Diapers,Or Medical bills.Because I don't condone my kids having sex and getting pregnant before marriage.I'm Not gone let you think its all good,You're gonna have consequences.I Hope You Like Working At Mcdonalds.I Can't Really Believe This.Why Can't Yal Be More Like Your Mother-