Bad offspring

Ashlen Pov

Throughout my journey of life I've learned a lot. My mind was so set to make my mother proud. And I feel as if I didn't. I wanted to be able to say I waited for marriage to have sex. I wanted to say I married and stayed with the first man I dated. But I can proudly say that she's proud that I finished college, became a lawyer,and model. But the mistakes I've made I don't regret it. If I never had sex with Trey, I wouldn't have had my handsome, funny, energetic son Alfo who I love dearly. Falling in love with my bestfriend while engaged was an beautiful mistake I've made.You don't understand how happy he makes me.I just love him so much.He treats me right and spoils me. And If we weren't together I wouldn't have had Riley in my life, Ashley, and my baby boy on the way.Yes we're having a SJ lol.

Ansley she didn't turn out the way we expected. The mistake she made was blessing because I sure love me some Baby Aug. And She Is just so happy with Klay and August. They're like family goals. Honestly her and Klay belong together. And she may have not went to college but she did become a singer. I don't know any other mistakes made but its all good

Aiden mistakes motivated him to be better. Being pulled back in high school motivated him to push harder, do better, and finish high school and college. Having sex before marriage taught him to be responsible and independent.It brought my niece Ava Marie. But him and Zendaya are so happy together.Marriage is like really floating in the air. And she makes him better and Ava Marie loves her.

Dad perfectly described us.Were bad offspring were far from different than our mom and each other.Were different people with different mistakes, that makes us proud of ourselves.

The end.