Extra Chapter: Their Side

F/N: Father name

Kazuha POV:

The day I met Lumine, it seemed as if she needed help. She was crying, and I helped her. It was supposed to end at that. But then I decided to call her to work with us. And it all went downhill.

She kept watching me all the time. It made me wary, and claustrophobic. I would often see her looking at me while nibbling at her finger, with a lifeless, intense glare. As if she was being possessed by something. I fired her from the student council and kept her at a distance. And then she asked me that question.

"I love you. Will you go out with me?" Lumine had asked.

"No, I'm sorry." I refused stoutly. She was creepy, to be honest. And wherever I was, I'd feel her gaze on me. It wasn't a nice feeling. She looked shocked.

"You're mine. Only mine." her eyes were like a void as she smiled at me.

"I don't belong to anyone." I replied sternly, as I walked away. I heard laughter from behind me. Laughter that shook my heart.

And the next time I saw her was when Ayaka had a fall out with Thoma.

Little had I known that the next time I would see her, I would be dead.

Present

F/N POV:

I smirked at the boy beside me, confined to the hospital bed.

"1319 died with her beloved husband. Must be happy." I remarked. The boy twitched a bit. The strands of his golden hair were roughly entangled.

"Aren't you happy for her, 1318? Poor thing, forgot you can't speak anymore due to your paralysis." I laughed.

1318, no, Aether's eyes were fixed to the ceiling as silent tears came out of them.

⇜E x t r a c h a p t e r⇝

-f i n-