Extra Chapter 2: Tomo Kugahara

The mastermind behind the operation was but one man.

||

"Get together with this woman for an experiment?! Sir . . ." the man in front of Kugahara Tomo looked hesitant.

"You can seperate with her afterwards." Tomo rolled his eyes as he put the agreement papers in front of them. And they were signed.

Thus were born 1318 and 1319. Aether and Lumine.

||

"Why did you take away my father?" 1319's father's son with his actual wife, Scaramouche yelled.

"Just for an experiment. Not my fault he doesn't want to return." Tomo shrugged. Scaramouche's pupils dilated in anger.

"You-you!" he came forward to kill Tomo, who just chuckled.

"See this brat out."

||

"Whats your name?" he asked the nervous white haired boy in front of him.

"K-Kaedehara Kazuha." the boy replied nervously. He seemed the perfect piece for the other part of his plan.

||

"Pretend you are dead?" Baal asked.

"Yup. Is this payment enough?" Tomo handed her the bag of money he'd brought.

"Fine then . . ."

||

"You're quite a good actor." Tomo chuckled. Thoma smiled at him.

"Always have been, sire."

||

The one who owns everything now. Do you understand? Deaths have been in vain. Darkness still remains. And there is no one left to purge it. The two are gone. Killed by the very same man that now sits at the top. Tomo Kugahara.

All hope is lost.

A/N: HOPE U LIKED THIS LITTLE BOMB BEFORE HALLOWEEEN!