💙💖Yuk/06💖💙

The lady called Jinsoo has been looking for a girl from Months now, but the girl is no where to be found, policemen were called and they have not found her yet. "Jinnie are you sure you haven't found her yet? How come a kid disappears on your watch, where could she be?" The Jinsoo asks.

"I said I don't know Jinsoo, for god's sakes she is 7 years old, she old enough run away with the way she was treated here, I tried to stop those devil kids from bullying her but they didn't listen, now she is gone, it is all your fault that when I told you to find her a family soon because she is bullied her and its horrible you told me it's not your problem now suffer" Jin said.

"But-" Jinsoo got cut, "no but, its is all your fault so let me be, if you ever see her, let her be" Jin scoffed, he did not know that Minseo was Jungkook's child, because if he knew he would have took the child to her father, it was went he was fed up about the bullying situation and the owner of the orphanage would not do anything about it.

He took a decision to look at the child's information and found out that his bestfriend is the father of the daughter but he obviously knew that Jungkook didn't know that he has a child, so he decided to send Minseo to her father ofcourse legally, just they they don't know, he made Jungkook Minseo's father legally and made Jungkook sign the papers which are with Jungkook as Jin has the copy.

Jin was always weak in his heart. He had been working in the orphanage for years. It is not his permanent job, he became the CEO of Kim beauty products and House of Kim Designer after he graduated from school, but at the office the call him when he is needed. Seeing a child suffer under him was making him lose himself, he couldn't handle it, either way he made his way with his connections to find who is her father since her mom died and when he found out he was actually shocked on why they didn't bring the child to his father since his name was on the birth certificate of Minseo.

And to his surprise, the father is his deongsaeng. He made sure to take the baby girl out of that hell. He had never seen a child suffer in the orphanage, she was the first and he was actually curious on why her. As time went by he made sure to prepare adoption papers for jungkook. When the father accepted his daughter, he was more than happy.

One person he was so curious about was the certain Male, he saw how innocent the boy was, how quiet he is and had a passion for dancing and singing. Wondering why would a boy so beautiful, pretty, handsome you name it, but one word he can explain the boy's beauty was ethereal.

For someone like him, why would he be homeless, how long has he been on the streets, who are his parents or family, and he was bound to find his answers. For a boy talented as him, he wanted everyone to know about the boy's beauty and talent, modeling for his company, House of Kim Designer.

He had been modeling for his own company and his sister was modeling for women, as he couldn't find a man with the beauty level as his. After so many years of working so hard he finally found one. Park Jimin. He was going through the investigations that he asked for about Jimin and there was nothing much there.

With a frustrated sigh, he called jungkook. "Jungkook" "aah Jin hyung, what is it" "I need Jimin, please Jungkookie, I want him to model for my clothes, you know I have been long for a person as beautiful as me since forever, and now I see Jimin is what I have been looking for" " aah hyung, why are you so stressed out, Jimin likes to help, I am sure he would love to help you, plus he has to practice to be on camera, don't worry I will talk to him." "Awe my deongsaeng thank you so much, i love you bye" "aish bye hyung" . Now he can relax for a while. Trying to multitask is very hard, handling 2 companies at once and wanting to be on a small environment than to be suffocated with paper works at the office, as he enjoys being around kids.

At the same time he pays for BangTan, and he has to practice often, he barely has time to go to the office, that is why he works from home, the important meetings were the only one he attends, business deals are made, and trips are taken but only when it is important.

One is Jin's weakness is seeing a person suffer and he couldn't let that happen. If it was in his hands to take everyone on the streets and give them a place to sleep he would have done it along time ago. But sometimes people take advantage of your kindness that's what's scares him.

He was born in a wealthy family full with demands. His father would demand him to do this and not do that and he was getting tired of that. Him being smart, when he was in the 8th grade, that's when he got his first bank account. After 2 months of having the card he asked his brother to make another bank account for him.

His brother was also against his father's treatment so he helped his baby brother. After the account was made, his father would transfer 20 000 Won to his account every mother and same for his mother and brother and sister since he was an obedient child. So he transferred 80 000 Won in the other account. As the years went his allowance increased from 20 000 Won to 500 000 Won every month and he would still just transfer the money in his second account leaving just 100 000 Won in his account.

When he was in grade 10 he could already start a business, as he knew everything, he asked his brother to start a business for him, and he did with the help of his sister, his father let him model since his sister didn't stop begging him. When he got to graduate college he told his father that he doesn't want to follow his steps as he wants to take his own route. His father froze his account telling him he will have to suite himself from then.

He didn't argue with him, he just left the card on the table and left to stay with his cousins Taehyung and Namjoon, his baby brother would visit him all the time with his other 2 older siblings, he felt loved by his siblings and that was enough for him since his mother had no say. After 3 months his house he was constructing was finally done and he moved in with his little brother since he didn't want him to go trough what he went trough. He loves Sunoo and he will protect him just like his brother and sister did to him.

Please Vote