💙💖SamSibYuk/36💖💙

Jimin went from his friend's group to Taemin's chat on Instagram.

Taelee.min34
HI

P.J.Mochi
Oh hi?

Taelee.min34
It's me Jimin-ah, Taemin.

P.J.Mochi
I could tell. No one can have such a ridiculous name as you. What do you want?

Taelee.min34
I just want to say I am really sorry for not supporting you with.....you know gay thing. You are my friend and I should've respected that and supported you. I am really sorry.

P.J.Mochi
Aww hyung, as long as you apologized. I forgive you.

Taelee.min34
Really? You forgive me for insulting you? I really am sorry. I just didn't know how to take the news that my friend suddenly came out to be gay.

P.J.Mochi
Hyung, would you like to be famous like me?

Taelee.min34
Of course, do I have to model too?

P.J.Mochi
Oh please with that face? You wouldn't even save your life with that ugly face of yours. Now, don't worry I got you covered.

Taelee.min34
Hey, you just called me ugly

P.J.Mochi
Whoops!, I did. Sucks right? Having a faggot to call you ugly, but you can't do anything about it, because that faggot has a lot of fans that love him and would do anything to protect him.

Taelee.min34
You are being mean Jimin-aa.

P.J.Mochi
Oh? Like you were being mean to me a year ago? I even went home with Jungkook hyung and all you did was insult me along with my parents. Did you think I was that naive to forgive you so easily? Think again. I get famous and suddenly you wanna apologize? Get lost Taemin. Or else I am screen shooting this and posting in online, and then boom you dreams come true, you get famous. But for all of the wrong reasons.

Taelee.min34
No Jimin it's not like that. I didn't come to apologize just because you became famous. I am being honest, I swear.

P.J.Mochi
I know when Taemin starts to swear he is lying. I've been your friend for years and you've never wanted to see me and Kai succeed. You've made us go astray all of the time because we're topped the school and you just couldn't help to let us be the school's pride. Instead of asking us to help you, you went on thinking you can distract us by telling us to skip class and not write homework?

And yet we still got together, both me and Kai to study at my or his house and we still maintained our high marks. You are such a selfish person Taemin, please never think of texting me in your life. And don't even think about Texting Kai too.

Block account
Yes/No

Yes
The account has been blocked.

"Stupid Taemin, he thinks he can manipulate me just like that? What an idiot" Jimin threw his phone on the other side of his bed and turned to look at the other side which was facing the door. "AAAH SHI- HYUNGGG~" Jimin shouted out of shock from seeing Jungkook at the door f his room.

"Who is that?" He asked. "Oh, it's Taemin. He thinks he can manipulate me by just apologizing to me. Now that I am famous, he thinks I will forgive him and we will be friends again, that idiot" the younger said scoffing.

"Did he insult you?" The older asked. "With my status now? Of course not, I told him that if he texts me again I will screenshot of our conversation and obviously I have fans that love me now and a lot of hyungs who care for me." The younger casually said.

"Good, he better stay way from what's mine, or else, I will make him pay." The older said climbing on the younger's bed. "I'm not yours yet hyung," the younger said blushing. "Of course you are, but not officially. Anyway, it's night time I'll cuddle you to sleep. You have school tomorrow" the older said opening his arms for the younger.

Jimin smiled and made his way to the older. "Okay hyung, but we will wait and see if you will finally make me yours." Jimin said then closed his eyes to sleep. "Of course I will make you my baby. Not a baby like Minseo, but my love. I know I am not romantic, I've been dating gold diggers all of my life after separating with Minseo's mom. I've never even tried to genuinely be romantic with them because everything that is expansive impressed them. But with you, you are special and I will make sure you know that too. Not Teeman will make you feel like you are not.

I will protect you and Minseo with all of my might. It might have been only a few months with the both of you here, but you are all I have, and I will make sure you do not slip away from me." The older said and all of these sweet words made the younger to smile. While the older was talking the younger fell asleep, because the older was patting his hair.

Yes Jimin has been here for a few months, but with a little bit of cleaning from Jungkook, he managed to get the attention from school, Jin and the internet. The younger is cute and pretty, very handsome and he catches attention from everywhere.  The poor boy managed to make friends at school, friends who love him for who he is.

"Thank you hyung" was all that came out of sleeping boy's mouth. "Of course sweetheart, you and Minseo are my pride along with my amazing soccer skills. In fact where you both go to school tomorrow, I will have body guards to take care of you to at school. No one is going to hurt you." The older continued but it suddenly went silent.

"Jimin?" "Jimin?" "Oh? He fell asleep? Okay let me make a call and get maybe two guards for you. I need to make sure that- wait I'll make the call tomorrow, even-" "hyung can you please stop talking alone? I'm trying to sleep" the younger said using his other hand to cover Jungkook's mouth.

The older just smiled and nodded pulling the younger even closer, then closed his eyes to sleep

💖💙💖💙💖💖💙💖💙💖💙💖
Hi guys, I should've posted thing a few minutes ago but I forgot sorry.

BORAHAEEEE💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜