💙💖Wo/05💖💙

Min's POV

It has been good days with Jimin oppa and my appa. But I wish to visit Jin oppa, I miss him. I am still at ballet practice, appa is just sitting there waiting for me and Jimin oppa. I wonder how Jin oppa is doing, I hope they didn't blame him for me missing or did they even notice my absence.

The door of our practice room opened and there were some dudes and I see Jin oppa with them. Does he know them?. He looks as me and I sign him to go outside and I will follow. And he did so, so I went to the teacher to ask to go to the restroom.

I left the class and saw Jin oppa waiting for me outside. "Jin oppa, come with me" I said after hugging him. We went to the back and I look at him, "you know appa?" I ask him and he nods, "but how?" I ask him. "Well while you were there, when I saw that you are Jeon, i have been digging on who is your father because I found out that you mom died.

I did investigations until I found out that your appa is one of my dongsaeng when I found out who you mom was, I was sure that you are Jungkook's child since the  time she was pregnant, that was when they broke up" Jin oppa said.

"Wow that's a lot to take in but we can just pretend that we don't know each other and that we are trying to get to know each other in there" I said. "Min? Why are you here?, do you guys know each other?" I hear Jimin oppa talking. "Jimin oppa this is Jin oppa the one I told you about" I said and now he understands.

"Okay then be quick, they are getting worried" he said. "Okay Jin oppa just pretend to talk with someone on the phone while I go inside with Jimin oppa, I will tell you more about Jimin oppa when we get him with you 'trying to get to know me'" I told him and he nodded so i left with Jimin oppa.

"Minseo, I was starting to get worried, where were you, your mates are done now, you have been gone for 15 minutes" those were the words I heard as soon as I entered the room.

"Jungkook? Worried? For someone who is not him? That's new" the pale one said. "Mr who ever you are that's rude" I said, "and by the way sorry appa I was busy talking to my classmates that I didn't know I took too long" I said. And he nods.

"Hey I am not rude" he said, "whatever Mr I am not rude" I said as I ran to Chaeryeong and watch Sunoo oppa and Jimin oppa dance. "They are grate right?" I ask her, "yes, even better than me" she said.

A/N's POV

"So Jungkook how is it with her?" Jin asks him. "Well it's been good, I guess I do good in parenting" he said. "Has she ever asked anything and you said no?" He asks him. And Jungkook shakes his head In no.

"Why jungkook?" Jin asks him, "I am gonna have to discipline her myself" jin continued. "But hyung, I want to spoil her, give her whatever she wants as long as she works hard on her school work" Jungkook said. "Fine but I will still monitor this, there are sometimes where you need to say no" Jin said and jungkook nodded. "I am gonna go and see if I can create a friendship with her" he said and left to Minseo.

"Minseo right?" Jin said as soon as he got there. "Oh? Hi? Who are you?" Minseo asks, "Well I am Kim SeokJin but you can call me Jin oppa, I am your appa's friend" Jin said. "Oh I am Jeon MinSeo and I am my appa's daughter" minseo said. "Ha ha ha your funny I already know that" Jin said and they continued to talk adding Chaeryeong in the conversation.

After Jimin's practice they took Chaeryeong to Felix. "But oppa I wanna go with Minseo too, its Saturday after all please" Chaeryeong started begging wanting to go with them. "But Chae, eomma will get very angry" felix said. "But oppa you can come up with something, please" she asks. "Okay fine" Felix said because he can't handle his sibling's begging.

They left with Sunoo, Jimin, Minseo and Chaeryeong. When they got home they went to Jimin and Chaeryeong's room. "Okay so how about we play dress up. I will dress Jin oppa and you will dress Jimin oppa, and Sunoo oppa will judge us, whoever did the best will do a make over on him." Minseo suggested since she doesn't want it to be awkward. "Okay" they all said and started chatting while they do their things.

"Jin hyung, ain't you gonna cook?" Jungkook asks from the other side of the door. "No, just cook with Yoongi, and don't let Namjoon near the kitchen if you don't wanna renovate" Jin said.

"Okay hyung, we will call you guys for lunch" jungkook said and he went back to the others. They just continued their things. "So Sunoo, I noticed something" Jimin stated. "What?" He asks. "Your eyes are always on Felix hyung" Jimin said and they all look at him.

"Yah I was just looking at him, nothing more" Sunoo said. "Oh really, then you won't mind if I date him. I am very sure he would date me" Jimin said and Sunoo's eyes went wide. "No- I- i mean sure you can, but I am sure you are not his type" Sunoo defended. "Oh ain't I? I am sure you wouldn't mind if I would accept his request of taking me out, he actually asked me out some days and I said I will think about it" Jimin said.

"You are lying" Sunoo said. "Oh am I?" jimin asks taking out his phone to call Felix.

Felix
Jimin

On call

Hyung

Yes Jiminie?

I was asking if the date is still on?

Yes Minnie, if you don't mind. I really like you.

I see hyung, I was thinking maybe you will reach my standards, you are pretty hot if I could say, and next weekend i don't have any plans

Well thank you Minnie, see you soon. I promise it will be fun

We will see hyung, impress me.

Call ended

"You see?, you still think I am playing?,  you don't want him?" Jimin asks, "okay fine I like him okay?,  I am sorry Jiminie, i am just scared, you see, he doesn't like me back" Sunoo said. "You won't know  until you find out Su" Jimin said as they finished their dress up and looks like the both of the girls have good taste so both of them did a make over on Sunoo working together.