💙💖SamSibSam/33💖💙

Everyone was excited except one. Well not really. He was excited but nervous at the same time. It was Sunday and Jimin was finally doing a runway with Jin's new clothes that he had designed from the past month.

Jin was not happy with the fact that Jungkook changed Jimin's hair without telling him. They were currently at the company waiting for Jin to start the show.

SET!
DUL!
HANA!

"Hello everyone, welcome back to Jin's fabulous fashion show. Today I have some new styles that I wanted to show you, you know I'm the man who delivers on time. Anyway, I know you love my handsome face and you are expecting me to do the runway. But no, why do it when I have a baby me waiting for that? EVERYONE WELCOME PARK JIMIN."

The younger came up in his one of the kind model walk looking as beautiful as ever with pink hair. There were whispers everywhere, they have seen Jimin before on his first runway
but this was way better, they thought.

Jimin was looking as cute. People were mesmerized by his beauty. Usually people cheer or clap for the person on the runway but for Jimin, it was quite. People were too stunned to speak or even do anything.

"Jimin you are so handsome!" One of the audience shouted and people started to clap getting out of their traces. Jimin blushed at the comment and soon he went back to the back. Soon the show was over.

Jin came to the stage and looked at audiences cheering for him. "Did you enjoy the show?" He asked and the crowed cheered. "Okay, I saw you guys were really quiet when Jimin was on stage. He was mesmerizing right? I know. He is the baby of the company of course he was." Jin said and the people kept on cheering Jimin's name.

"You guys want Jimin?" He asked and they said yes. "Unfortunately he left. As you all know that Jimin is a high school learner, he has school tomorrow so he went home just now." Jin said into the mic and pouted.

"I am really sorry guys but Jimin had to go home early, but I promise my next runway will be on a Saturday so you guys can interact with him. Only if he wants to though. Thank you for joining us and I hope you come again to see my handsome face and Jimin's cute looks, BYE." Jin concluded and then left the stage.

Of course there are some reporters who wanted to interview him and know what inspired Jin to design those clothes but if he leaves the stage that simply says forget it.

_____________________________

Jimin had just left the venue with Jungkook and Minseo. "Soooo? Please tell me that you dating," Minseo said impatient. Jimin just looked at her and laughed.

"Well baby, when you father finally knows how to properly ask me romantically instead of saying it while we are laying on the bed as if he was asking one of his soccer mates to go drink soju with him." He said while laughing and Minseo just looked at his father as if he committed a crime.

A look of disapproval. She was still an amateur but smart. "Let me get this straight, Dad asked you on a date while you both were just laying on the bed? Nothing special? No sweet words?" She asked and Jimin just nodded to that.

"Wow sad, cheap move, I bet that senior of that soccer team that always talk to you would do better" She added still glaring at her dad. Hearing the word 'senior' Jungkook's eyes went dark in jealousy. Seeing that, Jimin just laughed it off. "Come on, he is not even my type," Jimin said trying to stop Minseo from making his father even more jealous.

"Oh come on, he could be your style if you didn't have feelings for dad. I mean did you see how handsome he is or were you just thinking of Appa?" Minseo said but Jimin just shook his head.

"In my point of view, he is not handsome at all. Maybe if it was someone else who was way more good looking than Jungkook hyung, 'which there isn't' I would would say that. But let not compare that childlike man with Jungkook hyung." Jimin said still defying with what Minseo is saying.

"Oh you mean, like that cute and handsome barrister?" Minseo asked. "What barrister? " Jimin asked getting confused. "Come on you know him, from the Cafe next to our school," she added. "There is not male barrister in that Cafe, and even if there was, I wouldn't care. And stop trying to make your father jealous, he might get in an accident. Look at how tight he is holding that steering wheel." Jimin said stopping Minseo from talking any furthe about other men.

"Sorry appa, it is just funny to see you jealous, but I am sorry I took it too far," she apologized and Jungkook finally managed to relax and they topped by a restaurant to eat. They walked out of the car to the inside of the restaurant. "Good afternoon sirs and little girl, table for 3?" The waitress asked and Jimin just nodded.

She fixed her short skirt and walked in front of them swaying her hip- Oh wait there ain't any. But anyway she was busy swaying her none existence hips trying to Jungkook's attention, but he was busy talking with Minseo and scolding her about those things she said in the car.

"Right here, hi, I am jihyoon and I will be your waitress today." She said placing the menus in front of us, with a kid's menu for Minseo. "Sorry but get her an adult menu" Jimin said and she nodded and left.

She came back with the menu and looked at us. "Go, we will call you when we are done." Jimin said rolling his eyes. "Man, it's gonna bee a long dinner" Jimin whispered to himself before taking out his phone to talk with his friends in the group chat while he was waiting to the two to be done with their bickering.

💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖

Hiiiii I hope I didn't keep you guys waiting that much.

I missed writing so much. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next one next week.

BORAHAE💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜