💙💖IL/01💖💙

"Because my dad is looking at me, hi I am Minseo, the daughter of Minjeong and you are my father" she said and jungkook was jungshook

"What do you mean I am your father, I don't have a child with her, she broke up with me after I got into the team" jungkook said.

"Yea she said that too, but she said she didn't want to cause any problems, so she kept it from you and broke up with you" she said

"No, give me her number I want to talk to her" he said, "No, I-I mean I don't know her number" she said in panic. "Minseo what are you hiding?" He asks, "well mom died after a month after she gave birth to me, they took me to an orphanage, I couldn't ran away.

I get bullied everyday there, so I planned to ran I way, but I had to get everything about my mom's death and everything" she said

"Why didn't I know about this, and why did you lie at first" he ask, "you can do DNA tests if that will help, and here is her death certificate and my birth certificate, she made me take your second name" she said

"Okay sit down, its night time, so you are gonna sleep here on the couch because I don't have another room, I don't like visitors" he said.

"Well ain't you gonna tell me a bed time story?" She asks with poppy eyes, "okay fine" he says, "well once upon a time, there was the greatest soccer player and its Golden Koo The End" he said.

"No Kook that's not how a story supposed to go, let me tell you one. Once upon a time, there was a pretty princess with pretty blue gowns, red gowns, pink gowns purple go-" "fine fine I got it, so many gowns with different colors" jungkook cute her off annoyed.

"Every dress has it's own will or powers, with glitter and-" *snore* she was cut off by jungkook and Coe's snores. She took Coe and found her way to jungkook's room.

"Okay now I need to make a call" she said to her self

Minseo
Jin

Jin Oppa

Minseo? Did you get there safely? Did he accept you?

Yes oppa he accepted me, but he was shocked, thank you for taking me here, don't worry, I didn't tell him about you I don't want you to get in trouble

Okay good, don't forget to call me and send me pictures while you are there, have fun with him, I will make sure to make papers for him to take full custody of you

Thank you jin oppa you are the best, now I need to sleep, image he has a big mansion but only one bed and he was gonna make me sleep on the couch but he ended up sleeping there himself, I am sleeping on his bed with his bunny it's so cute

I bet he looks like you, don't forget to tell him about your ballet dance and other dance class and your singing class

I won't forget, thank you oppa, bye

She ended the call and fell asleep. The little girl was just a month old when her mother left her. The family of Minjeong abandoned her when they found out she was pregnant. When the police asked if they can take care of Minseo when her mom died they said no. They should take her to the orphanage.

Next morning

"Yaah wake up, how dare you make me sleep on the couch, in my house" jungkook shouted waking Minseo

"Ugh Kook I am tired, it was a long drive here, I am tired, I came from Busan come on" she said. "No wake up, I have to go train and I don't have any female friends to babysit you" he said. "Well I don't need one, I am okay by myself, no one ever wanted me except my mother so please I know you don't want me" she said

"I never said I don't want you, by the way how old are you?" Jungkook asks, "well I am 7 years old" she said, "that's when we broke up" he said. "Yea I know" she said, "you need to go to school, but now we have to go" he said, "yea yea soccer blah blah blah" she said

They stood up and left the house to the car but Minseo saw something or maybe someone sleeping near the gate so she ran there. "Kook come look" she said, "what is it" jungkook asks as he comes, "someone is sleeping here" she said.

Jungkook went near and saw a person sleeping he touched the person and they quickly woke up, "please don't hurt me, I will leave you premises, I am sorry" the heard a very cute voice, put the person was trembling.

"No no we are not gonna hurt you" Minseo said, and the person looked her, "you look cute, don't worry I will leave, I just needed to rest I felt dizzy again" they said. "No no don't get up, Kook can we take them in the house, they need help" she said.

"I don't don't know Seo I need to got training, I am only left if 30 minutes" he said. "If you agree I will call you dad? And plus they can be my babysitter, right?" She said looking at the person.

"Yes I would do anything just please don't hurt me" they said, "okay, you know what, Hey JAE PLEASE TAKE THIS PERSON HERE, GIVE THEM FOOD AND CLOTHES TO WEAR AND A PLACE TO SLEEP, WE WILL TALK WHEN I COME BACK" Jungkook shouted

"Okay sir" Jae came and took the person, then Jungkook and Minseo left. "You should stop talking to strangers, we didn't even see the person's face" jungkook said, while there were still in the car.

"Come dad they are so small as if they are my age, what harm can the cause?" She asks, "whatever get out of my car, we are here" he said.

They the got to the fields jungkook ran to his team while Minseo was trying to catch up, "oh Golden Koo looks like you picked us a street fan over there" Yoongi said. "Oh no I am not a fan, I am Jungkook's daughter" she said.

*ha ha ha ha ha* laughs were heard around the field, "jungkook has a kid?" Jackson asks, "bro I don't think jungkook knew that jungkook had a kid" Namjoon said. "Ha ha very funny let's practice" jungkook said.

After 5 hours of practice, Jungkook went to the locker room to take a shower then he left with Minseo. When they got to the house they called for Jae to bring the person in the house.

As they sat down they stare at them, "okay so tell us first what's your gender and your name" jungkook said, "get-well I am a boy, and my name is Jimin" he said, "well Jimin, I am Minseo and this is my um- dad Jungkook" Minseo said.

"O-okay" he said, "don't be scared, why are you on the streets and how old are you?" Jungkook asks, "w-well I am 16 years turning 17 soon and I was on the streets because my parents kicked me out of the house last year" he said, "so you have been on the streets for a year?" Jungkook asks him and he nods.

"Um okay I need to go out please stay with her till I come back" jungkook said and the boy nodded. "We are gonna be bestfriends" Minseo said to the Jimin boy as she hugged him and he hugged back.

Goal: 20 Votes?
Comment and follow please 💙💖💜 and happy army day💜💖🥳🥳