💙💖SamSib/30💖💙

Everything has been well with everyone one. Ni-ki has stopped bullying Sunoo, even though he still isn't found of Sunghoon, he hangs out with them for the sake of Sunoo. Whenever they get some time off training. When they do, Jimin and Sunoo go to the fields to watch them practice.

Jungkook went back to being himself again. Nothing happened for the past few months. Those men who were sent to spy on Jimin never did anything to the younger except to watch him from afar. Jimin knows to never go somewhere alone. Even if he needs to use the bathroom, he waits for lunch to go.

Some weekends he hangs out with his friends, some he hangs out with Jungkook. Some they all watch the games. The more they spend time together, the closer they get. Tonight Minseo was having a sleepover at Chaeryeong's house. Jungkook had just dropped her with Jimin.

Of course the younger can't be left alone he had to take him along. When the both of them came back, the younger cooked dinner for the both of them. While dinner was getting ready, the older was fixing up the living room for movie night. After eating their dinner, and washing the dishes.

They placed themselves on the couch, with some popcorn and coke. The older selected a random movie on Netflix. They both got comfortable, they sat close to eachother as they had to share the popcorn.

☆•☆•☆•🔞⚠️MATURE CONTENT BELOW, POORLY WRITTEN SMUT, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT JUST SKIP TO THE NEXT SIGHN⚠️🔞•☆•☆•☆•

JM's POV

🔞⚠️It's been 30 minutes into the movie and I think hyung accidentally chose a mature movie, way mature. Things are happening and they are making me feel wild. I fell like I just want to do that too. I want hyung to touch me the way that man touches the woman.

I am feeling aroused and it hurts. When I look at hyung, he is texting on his phone, not focusing on the movie. "Hyung," I poked him. He looked at me with his eyebrows frowned in a questioner manner. "It hurts," I mumble loud enough for him to hear me. "Where does it hurt?" I pointed at my aroused member.

He looked at the movie and caught it exactly where the man and woman were making love. "Oh shit," he said quickly turning the TV off. "I'm sorry Ji, I didn't know it had a mature content like that, I promise you I chose randomly." He panicked not knowing what to do. "Hyung help me," I whined. He looked at me before touching my bare thigh since I was wearing my night shorts with one of his shirts which were over sized on me.

"Can I?" He asked and I quickly nodded. His hand went to my waist, he picked up and put me on his lap. His hands went up my shirt touching my naked body. He pulled me in and kissed me. This was not my first kiss and I know it's not his first kiss too, but he was the one who took my first kiss at that game, and I'm glad he took my first.

We kissed for a couple of seconds before we broke the kiss for some air. I looked at him, my heart my beating too fast. His hands traveled to my thigh, he gently stroke it. I felt vibrations on my body. "Baby, can I?" He asked again now looking at my aroused member.

I nodded, that name, I wished he called me that name everyday. He touched it and I felt my body shake. He removed my shorts, now I was left with my underpants. He touched it again, making me vibrate again. "Ahh, h-hyung" Oh shit I just moaned. I covered my mouth in shock. "Don't cover your mouth baby, I wanna hear your moans, I would say cover it if Minseo was here," he said still stroking my clothed member.

I removed my hands from my mouth and continued moan and calling his name. He stood up from the couch putting me on it while he kneels down infront of me. He removed my underwear, now my member was completely exposed. He stoked it as I continued to moan. "H-hyung, more" I moaned out and he put it in his mouth.

He kept on bopping his head it felt really good, I have never felt this way before. Soon my felt my body shaking really hard, "hyung, I'm cuming," I said and he continued to bop his head really fast. Before I knew it, I came inside of his mouth. He swallowed it. "Hyung" I said in concern. "You taste delicious," he said licking my cum that was on his mouth. He swallowed my cum. ⚠️🔞

"Come on let's go to bed," he said picking me up. "What about you hyung? I see that you are hard too," I said while he picked up my underwear and shorts. "You don't have to worry about me baby, I can handle it." He said walking to his room with me in his arms. When we got there he helped me put on my underwear and pants.

He then layed me on his bed while he goes to the bathroom. He said he will he back. I feel bad now, hyung helped me with my problem and I can't help him. Next time I will help him, and make him fell as good as he made me feel, I promise that. After a few minutes he came out of the bathroom and walked to the switch and switched it off.

He walked to the bed and got under the covers pulling me close to him to cuddle me. "Baby," he called and i hummed in response facind the other way. "Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" He asked, that made me turn to face him. I smiled and nodded. "Yes hyung, I would love to go on a date with you," I excitedly said. He smiled and peaked my lips.

"I can't wait," he said pulling me even closer. "When are we going to fetch Minseo? I know tomorrow is Saturday," I asked. "Well, I can call and tell them we would fetch her on Sunday, so we can have our time tomorrow, I know she wouldn't mind if I tell her that we are going on a date and we need the day to ourselves, she would be more than glad to stay," he said and I nodded. He is not wrong, Minseo has been longing for us to date ever since I started living with them. We both closed our eyes and fell asleep seconds later.

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•

Sorry I didn't update yesterday I'm currently not feeling well, but I do wanna update so here  hope you enjoy,  even though it's late.

Please vote and comment your thoughts

BORAHAE 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜