💙💖sibpal/18💖💙

JK's POV

The road to Busan was long since its far from Seoul it might take approximately 4hours maybe 5 minutes to arrive in Busan if there is no traffic stopping them.

Since Jimin slept late and woke up early he to eat and get ready..well they woke him up so he slept in the car. Him sleeping made his friend sleep too since he was bored and the two girls continued to talk about whatever that comes in mind.

Jungkook was just enjoying the drive because the girls were not loud due to Jimin and Jisung sleeping they kept their voices low than usual so the boys could sleep in peace.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Soon they arrived in Busan, according to the distance between Busan and Seoul one might feel bad for boy who walked from his hometown to Seoul for 4days with no food to eat nor water to drink or bath nor clothes to change.

Jimin woke up after 3 hours of sleep while Jisung woke up after 2 hours but the girls after one hour of talking they got bored and slept in the car so it was still them who were sleeping. Jimin kept on looking at his hometown and the bad thing is that the hotels they are going to are an hour away from his house, meaning they were near home and the field is 30 minutes from home and the hotel, meaning it is in between in the middle.

Soon they got out of the car with Jisung carrying Minseo and Jimin carrying Chaeryeong. They walk to the hotel and check in along with everyone and the boys being the way they are they choose to have a big room that has two big bed to fit two people so they can share.

And the two girls will sleep with Taemin and Jin. Taemin and Jin decided to share a room for the sake of the two small girls. Then the rest will sleep like they always do when they travel for the game with Jungkook sharing a room with Taehyung his bestfriend as usual.

Jimin, Sunoo, Han and Felix wanted to go somewhere and explore Busan. With Jimin from his hometown he though if he has his friends then nothing can hurt him so he will show them his hometown.

They freshened up then they chose their outfits.

Their outfits

Their outfits.

Because the girls were sleeping they decided to go alone. They decided to go to the mall considering it was near.

They called an uber and left to the mall. The Uber took them there. Just when they arrived people started to whisper looking at them. Considering that Jimin grew up going to the mall and now he is a model from a famous agent worries him.

Just then they started waking trying to ignore the whispers a group of mixed girls and boys came to them. "Oh look isn't it Jimin" a girls said and Jimin just rolled his eyes. "What is it now Lizzy?" He asked folding his arms.

"What happened to your gay ass you didn't come to school for 2years now, Taemin told us that your parents kicked you out because you were gay and you wanted to stay at his." Lizzy said.

"I don't care what my parents did now I have a real family that loves me as I am and wait until you see who is my hyung if you don't go on social media." Jimin said sassing.

"YAAH~"

The shout was heard behind Jimin and his friends. "Aah shit" Sunoo said as they turn around. Here is the thing, they didn't tell anyone that they were going to the mall and hearing the two voices shouting they know they were in trouble.

"Aah hyungs we-we were just exploring you know" Han said. "Don't wanna know why would you leave without telling us you are worrying us" Jungkook said wearing a black mask, dark glasses and a hat to hide himself from the fans.

"But hyung we were bored" Jimin whines. "No excuses Chim, you know you are a model known around the world, everyone knows you and if they see me they will go crazy, these tree can go because they are not known but you are risking." Jin said.

"Now lets go back we will rent this mall for tomorrow" Jungkook said to the younger. "Only one- no two- no wait three conditions" Jimin said pouting. "Okay what are they?" Jungkook asks.

"Let me whisper them to you" Jimin said leaning to Jungkook's ears as Jungkook nodded. "First give me a piggyback back, take off your mask and whatever that you are wearing right now and lastly go live with me when we get to the hotel" Jimin said.

"Ji you know I can only do the first one and the last one but second I can't unless you want us to get mobbed" Jungkook said. "Then I am not going anywhere" jimin said pouting. "Fine fine" Jungkook said taking off his mask, glasses but kept the hat then gave Jimin a piggyback back ride.

"Oh my God it's Jeon Jungkook" Lizzy said. "I am surprised you didn't recognize his voice, what a fan you are" Jimin sassed. "Hyung let's go I don't have time for useless people." Jimin said as they all left the group there shocked and whispering.

______

"So you are telling me that he is now famous?"
"That is just nonsense/ that useless peace if shit can not be famous"

______________________________

Hey guys/ another update 😊