💙💖ISibGo/29💖💙

The three woke up from Jimin's alarm ringing. They all went to their separate rooms to take showers and do their morning routine. Jungkook didn't care any more. Jimin had opened his eyes to realize that Jimin is never alone. Therefore, there is no way his father could hurt him.

Jimin is always surrounded by his friends at school, and it's not easy to spy at Jin's company because he's employees are faithful, and they know not to betray Jin, as he treats them well.

They all met downstairs, in the kitchen. Jimin prepared a simple breakfast for them as Jungkook fixes the table and Minseo got their bags ready. "I promise to take the both of you out this weekend, I don't have any games this weekend. I will also clear my schedule," the two younger looked at Jungkook before clapping and jumping out of joy.

"Jimin oppa, is Ni-ki oppa finally going to date with Sunoo oppa?" The young girl asked. "I don't know, Min. With how much Ni-ki criticizes Sunoo, I am afraid their relationship will be toxic,"Jimin said.

"Really? Then they are not going to date?" Jimin looked at her. This is Sunoo's privacy. He haven't told the others that he is no longer interested in Ni-ki, meaning he can't tell anyone. "I don't know about that, it is up to them," Jimin said and they continued to eat their breakfast while Jungkook was just listening to them. He alone missed morning like this.

Once they were done eating Jimin took the dishes to wash them, but Jungkook stopped him and told him that the maids will clean the house amd do the dishes. They all left and luckily Jungkook already told the others to no longer fetch Jimin and Minseo.

When they got to school Jungkook saw the younger friends waiting for them. "Bye, I will see you guys at 17:00 pm after practice, please don't be alone, ask the others to wait with you," Jungkook said. The younger nodded and left to their friends.

Jungkook waited until he got to their group of friends. He then drove off. Jimin greeted his friends with a smile and Sunoo noticed something. "You finally decided to come, we have been waiting for you forever," Sunoo said exaggerating.

"Oh come on, I know you guys just got here. Sooo? How is it going?" Jimin asked nudging Sunoo. He looked at his friend and saw him blushing. "I think, things are going well with that blush of yours," Jimin said smiling. "What are you guys talking about?" Ni-ki asked.

"Hey Sunoo, Jimin and their friends," a voice stopped Jimin from answering Ni-ki's question. "Oh Sunghoon hyung, hey, how are you?" Jimin asked smiling looking at his blushing friend. "All good, are you okay Sunoo? You are so red," Sunghoon asked.

"Oh, he's fine," Jimin said trying to stop himself from laughing at him red friend. "You were awfully confident on the phone yesterday, way more talkative than face to face," the older said. "Oh, so you did text him, good job bestie," Jimin said trying so hard to not tease his friend.

"Oh, Sunghoon hyung, these are our friends. BangChan, Han, Felix and Ni-ki. And these little cuties are Minseo and Chaeryeong," Jimin said introducing their friends to Sunoo. "And guys, this is Sunghoon hyung, one of the soccer players," Jimin said.

The all smiled at Sunghoon and greeted him. "This is the guy, you we're talking about?" Han asked. "Yes, he is," Jimin said as he winked. "Oh guys class is about to start, we need to get these two to class," Chan said and they all nodded.

"Hey Jimin, I will see you guys during the last 30 minutes of lunch as usual right?" The older asked. "Yea, of course, Sunoo would never miss your practice," Jimin said smiling. They walked away. Everyone was happy to meet the said guy Jimin had been talking about except for one.

We all know who. Jimin looked at Ni-ki and smirked. "I guess, Sunoo moving on knocked some sense into him," Jimin mumbled to himself. They all split up going to their separate classes after dropping Chaeryeong and Minseo at their class.

Soon enough it was lunch time. As usual, Jimin and Sunoo went to the cafeteria with their friends. "So? What has been going on been going on between you and that sunbae?" Han asked.

"Oh, we have just started chatting on Kakaotalk just yesterday. Thanks to Jimin," Sunoo said amd Jimin just nodded. "Stop eating, you are getting more fat, I bet you wouldn't want your sunbae to see that ugly face of yours fat won't you?" There it comes.

They were wondering if he would continue with his terrible slurs. Sunoo had, had it with Ni-ki and him using slurs at him. "So what if I am ugly? It is none or you business whether I am getting fat or uglier. All I know is that I am beautiful and there is nothing you can say to discourage me, you are just jealous that you don't get this beautiful and sexy body of mine," Sunoo said the continued to eat his food.

"Hey everyone, can we join you?" The heard a voice from behind them. "Sunghoon hyung? Ain't you guys going to practice?" Jimin asked. "Well, usually we eat at the grounds and relax before practice but today practice got canceled, also coach is not here," Sunghoon explained.

"Well, feel free to Join us," Chan said as they sat with them. "So? What do you see in him?" Ni-ki asked Sunghoon pointing at Sunoo. "Ni-ki, if you don't shut the fuck up. I swear we are going to kick you out if the crew, I have had it with your attitude and you insulting Sunoo everyday," Felix said.

To be honest, Ni-ki was turning into a bully. Sunoo was not his only target. "Actually, I see beauty in him, he also has a nice personality. He is cute and adorably shy," Sunghoon said and the whole group laughed.

"Excuse me? Are we talking about the same person? Sunoo? THE Kim Sunoo? Shy? Sorry I don't think we are talking about the same person," Chan said really shocked. "He is right you guys, when it come to Sunghoon hyung, Sunoo is pretty shy, I was also shocked," Jimin said amd they all started chatting while enjoying their lunch. Succed

♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎
Sooo, since its already Tuesday her and it's midnight, I decided to upload because I'm still away and I don't wanna forget.

Also you will love the next chapter I promise

BORAHAE 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜